Offseason is so so so boring

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fellow fanzone freaks----- this Offseason is so boring.....we dont have Garrett to whine about

and Dak chose to go all out greedy on us fans ....so leaves bad taste in cowboy fans mouth

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is not even the longest part of the offseason. Combine starts in a 6 days. The real boring part of the offseason start shortly after that until some OTAs and then eventually live practices leading into Preseason.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Dear fellow fanzone freaks----- this Offseason is so boring.....we dont have Garrett to whine about

and Dak chose to go all out greedy on us fans ....so leaves bad taste in cowboy fans mouth

Good news! Dak's greed and threats of holdout tells us no smart team will want him! We're singlehandledly saving the rest of the NFL from the headaches of dealing with someone they wouldn't want anyway!

blueblood70

Reaction score

where have you been? garrets being let go but not fired but stayed at the ranch begging to keep his job until the final day of his contract and now hes in NY our rival, fans hating the MM pick, the Nolan pick, debates on Kellen staying, Dak, Amari, and Jones futures, and over 20 FAs to keep or replace..

thats a lot of off season craziness already with the FT deadline coming, then Draft, then FA frenzy etc and we will have a lot of new names especially on ST and defense..

this has hardly been boring or status quo..

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t see Dak being greedy
I see a guy who has his first shot at getting paid and he’s working to get paid just like every other player does
It’s a business

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
It is when waiting on one particular greedy diva to figure out how much he thinks is worth..........it puts a lot of other decisions on hold......thanks Dak.....what a team player

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Try the XFL..I watched the Dallas team win yesterday. It's better than flipping through all the gosh dang mind numbing Dak threads. Yes, it's bush league football, but on an even playing field. Lance Dunbar is on that team...:omg:

408Cowboy

Reaction score
L

speak for yourself I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We need a XFL, CFL, and old AAF merger. That'll be a 24 team league. Or they need to stop playing the pros and college at the same times. Cause five months of football per year sucks.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is not even the longest part of the offseason. Combine starts in a 6 days. The real boring part of the offseason start shortly after that until some OTAs and then eventually live practices leading into Preseason.
You’re not interested in free agency and the draft?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fans on this board always find something to whine about. It seems like more than half the fan base is whining about re-signing Dak. Not long ago the Dez catch which has become an annual offseason whine fest came up again with several fans still crying over that. Not making the playoffs gives plenty of fans something to whine about. This isn’t exactly the happy camper zone.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Good news! Dak's greed and threats of holdout tells us no smart team will want him! We're singlehandledly saving the rest of the NFL from the headaches of dealing with someone they wouldn't want anyway!
Troll.

Jipper

Reaction score
I usually come to this site many times a day....but this off-season I’m lucky if I check once a day.

The constant whining about dak being greedy or not being a good qb has just gotten old unfortunately and there really won’t be any news until March.

enjoying the time on the other forum I spend time on
The corvette forum....much more fun

pitt33

Reaction score
NFL offseason?

One big yawn.

But I will say I'm always interested on their 1st round draft pick.. That's about the extent of it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just think how boring the offseason’s were before the Internet and boards like this came along. Being able to talk and debate football with fans online has alleviated some of the boredom of the offseason.

quickccc

Reaction score

Time between Post NFL Draft and Training Camp ,,..I vote as the most booooring part of the NFL off-season Zzzzzzzzz

that's when I hope Mods and Posters here can keep coming up with interesting articles, threads, polls, best discussion threads, etc. to keep us going strong and appealing as possible. :thumbup: