Oh look, another near upset almost happened

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm thinking the Colts are not as bad as their record says. They got talent. But they took us, Eagles and now Vikings into the 4th quarter.

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm thinking the Colts are not as bad as their record says. They got talent. But they took us, Eagles and now Vikings into the 4th quarter.
I had picked them to be an under-the-radar / unanticipated team to be in the AFC Championship back in the summer.
I guess the injuries + Matt Ryan actually being done as a good QB + former HC Frank Wright losing the locker room doomed their season from the start.

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
If they got better play from the QB our game would have been tougher
They do have some talent on that roster
And look at the ravens game
Any given Sunday is applicable every week

lukin2006

Reaction score
Blowing a 33 point halftime lead seems impossible…might be why no one has ever done it before. Run the ball and get maybe 4 1st downs should have done the trick…

plymkr

Reaction score
If they got better play from the QB our game would have been tougher
They do have some talent on that roster
And look at the ravens game
Any given Sunday is applicable every week
Yeah I think they got talent and any win is a win. I feel that organization failed the players more than a lack of talent and Ryan is done. Matt Ryan probably will suffer from PTSD due to all the comebacks against him.