Oh my. MLB removes MJ from restricted drug list

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
This is a little off topic but really is a Cowboy topic as so many of our players use it.

Can you believe this?

Finally.

Can the NFL be far behind?

Yes but I want Gregory and Woods vindicated and cleared to play immediately.

I want Jerrah to come out of the bus and smoke with us.

Jerrah has always hinted at pot helping pain control.

Hmmmm

Seen Jerrah walk lately? He is in some kind of pain and needs help.

We might really understand each other better and stop disagreeing for a change.

We might catch Troy Aikman and Joe Buck doing a spliff between takes. Here is a recent NFL round table recently discussing it.

For now..don't Bogart that roach.

:hammer:

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I have PTSD from my time in Vietnam during the Tet Offensive and the VA tried to give me all kinds of medicine to help me but it never worked, it left a nasty after effect on my brain and made my shoulders hurt like hell! I stopped taking that crap. I live in Utah where it's not legal so I have a friend from Austin, TX that owns a Medicinal Clinic in Oklahoma and he sends me cannabis to take and it is like a complete turnaround for me when I need it...it also stimulates and heightens my music playing...one small bowl before my band does a gig and I'm good to go. Screw alcohol, although I do drink some beer and that's it. Also, just this past year I believe Utah is on the verge of making it legal. My friend does not send me what I call "ditch weed", this stuff is from Canada and it has all kinds of health benefits. Nothing wrong with a little smoke...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is a little off topic but really is a Cowboy topic as so many of our players use it.

Can you believe this?

Finally.

Can the NFL be far behind?

Yes but I want Gregory and Woods vindicated and cleared to play immediately.

I want Jerrah to come out of the bus and smoke with us.

Jerrah has always hinted at pot helping pain control.

Hmmmm

Seen Jerrah walk lately? He is in some kind of pain and needs help.

We might really understand each other better and stop disagreeing for a change.

We might catch Troy Aikman and Joe Buck doing a spliff between takes. Here is a recent NFL round table recently discussing it.

For now..don't Bogart that roach.

:hammer:

I posted this a couple days ago in the Sports zone.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have PTSD from my time in Vietnam during the Tet Offensive and the VA tried to give me all kinds of medicine to help me but it never worked, it left a nasty after effect on my brain and made my shoulders hurt like hell! I stopped taking that crap. I live in Utah where it's not legal so I have a friend from Austin, TX that owns a Medicinal Clinic in Oklahoma and he sends me cannabis to take and it is like a complete turnaround for me when I need it...it also stimulates and heightens my music playing...one small bowl before my band does a gig and I'm good to go. Screw alcohol, although I do drink some beer and that's it. Also, just this past year I believe Utah is on the verge of making it legal. My friend does not send me what I call "ditch weed", this stuff is from Canada and it has all kinds of health benefits. Nothing wrong with a little smoke...
I take it for the same reason. Different circumstances but the same reason.

black label

Reaction score
:yourock:

giphy.webp

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'ts true...if you get the medicinal kind it has all kinds of benefits. Then there are some that is not good at all that I call ditch weed, home grown stuff that is downright nasty.
Got a buddy who skied regularly in Colorado.

He hits the pot shops before returns in his RV.

He spends about $450 on an ounce but it's great medicine.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Got a buddy who skied regularly in Colorado.

He hits the pot shops before returns in his RV.

He spends about $450 on an ounce but it's great medicine.

Yeah, it's not that man made pharma crap, this stuff grows from the ground and is a natural medicinal herb. I don't push it or advocate it on any of my family, but it they want to try it, fine with me...but get your own, this is mine. lol. Also, I don't know about this being called a "gate way drug". I have never ever wanted to try coke, or pills or meth, none of that crap. There is a saying among musicians, "if you get five drunk guys, they will want to start a fight, however, if you get five guy smoking some herb, they want to start a band". lol