OJ Simpson dead of cancer

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I met him once. Electric personality. Cultural icon. If the LAPD wasn’t a corrupt cesspool, he likely would have been convicted.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I guess that really explains why he was away from Camron and Mase podcast after the SB and not talking about the off-season.
Even on the last show, he looked tired and didn’t have the energy he had during the season.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
His 2,003 rushing yards in one season isn't the record, Dickerson has that, but it took Dickerson 15 games to get past 2,000, OJ did it in 14 games

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
In the second clip, he's making those highlights against the 70's Steelers with the 70's Bills. Pretty darn impressive.

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
I have mixed feeling about this. There was OJ the football player I watch when he played for USC, and then in the NFL. He was great, one of the best. There was the OJ we thought we knew when he was on TV or in movies. Seemed like a really nice, friendly guy. Then there was the evil OJ that killed his ex-wife and an acquaintance. So hard to believe it was the same OJ. But a lesson to be learned. We do not really know these people we see on the TV screen. OJ was not the guy we thought he was.

I do not take an pleasure from anyone's death. And that is the thing. Maybe we escape consequences in life from time to time. But no one escapes his ultimate fate.

quickccc

Reaction score
It still hasn't sunk in with me that OJ is gone. . despite head lines after head lines.

i never experienced his college USC days .. or 2,000 yd rushing record season in Buffalo, which was a first for an NFL RB, but he's a Hall of Famer that
cannot be taken away from him. Heard he was the Bo Jackson - size/speed specimen of those yonder days at his draft time.

Before his infamous trial ordeal, I thought he was a lovable on camera character. Hertz commercials... movie roles and spots. ..but the white bronco ride
and murder trial not only changed everything... but it became to this very day the Most Captivating Trial of past and current centuries to come.

i was still a young buck and it still brings out unbelievable moments that i can remember - the split screen TV coverage during NBA finals ( Hakeem vs Ewing)
as all eyes wanted to be stuck on White bronco ride and how it would end.

We've seen and observe very famous celebrity criminal trials before - but none can compare to OJ Simpson, imo.

Every day TV court coverage, ... crooked, corrupted cops,.. tampered evidence,.. incompetent/ questionable prosecution, ..celebrity laden appearances ,
change of court judges .. and of course , the discovered glove that did not Fit.

I thought post -trial that would surely be last heard from OJ in public, but very surprisingly there was the robbery case that incarcerated him for 8-9 years.
Controversial figure and definitely most infamous trial of our time.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*** FINAL REMINDER ***

First, read the first reminder post. Second, if you want to post something negative or talk about his trial, then do so in the NFL Zone thread.