OJB say his injury is 6-8 weeks

RomoFor6

Reaction score
He would fit in sooooo well here. A wizard in short and intermediate routes. A man can dream

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There goes the Giants Season according to those who made the excuse of OBJ not playing, for the Giants losing and their O being so bad against our Defense.

Proof

Reaction score
Most of my family back in Jersey are Giants fans.. They want no part of OBJ long term.

they're dumb. for being giants fans in general, but for not wanting the best player on the team too lol .

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I got a feeling if he doesn't get a contract that this thing blows up in the offseason.

I don't think he wants to be on a team that has a rapidly declining QB and nothing else really around him.

If they don't sign him up quick then this thing could blow up as he tries to force himself out of there.
Most of my family back in Jersey are Giants fans.. They want no part of OBJ long term.

I can believe this......

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wouldn't be upset if he is out the whole 8 weeks.

My guess is that he plays Monday night against the Lions. He was close to playing a 4 days ago. Giants and Beckham are just playing mind games with the Lions.

Or maybe he wants to play mind games with the Giants. He is probably ok physically but might want to stick it to the Giants for not paying him. I think Seattle upped Wilson's pay after 3 years. He was a fool for not holding out. Giants would have caved to his demand for more money than Antonio Brown. Now Beckham has to hope he does not get a serious injury this year.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Great news!! But l was hoping it would be for 16 games and most of next year!!;)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
There goes the Giants Season according to those who made the excuse of OBJ not playing, for the Giants losing and their O being so bad against our Defense.

LOL but where's their $200m+ defense? :muttley: We'll see if they can carry the load w/o OBJ.....

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
they're dumb. for being giants fans in general, but for not wanting the best player on the team too lol .

They think he's a distraction, prima Donna and they call him names I cannot say on a family forum for fear of getting banned.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I believe it. They have a built in excuse in Eli.
And yet they know it goes beyond Eli.

Aven8

Reaction score
Yet I heard on Ben and Skin yesterday that he had a dance off at a club in NY against Russell Westbrook!! Stupid

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LOL but where's their $200m+ defense? :muttley: We'll see if they can carry the load w/o OBJ.....
This is a case in study here. The Cowboys invest hard core to the OL and the Offense, in general (and get a blessing in Dak) and the NYG invest heavily on the DL and the defense, without considering the QB who has fallen off for more than a year.

Who will be smarter in their approch?

Sepia

Reaction score
A lot of media is starting to speculate that he isn't playing because he's still on his rookie deal and doesn't want to risk being hurt worse until he has his big contract.

Cris Carter said he warned him of exactly that before last week's game.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
He is just setting up so when he returns "early" he will be viewed as "tough"

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
If the giants offense is still trash by the trade deadline they'd be better off just trading him.

Proof

Reaction score
They think he's a distraction, prima Donna and they call him names I cannot say on a family forum for fear of getting banned.

lol, I get it. he is, and you gotta keep him. especially on that team.