OJB say his injury is 6-8 weeks

Verdict

Reaction score
I got a feeling if he doesn't get a contract that this thing blows up in the offseason.

I don't think he wants to be on a team that has a rapidly declining QB and nothing else really around him.

If they don't sign him up quick then this thing could blow up as he tries to force himself out of there.

He seems like he will blow up, money or no money eventually.

ShortRound

Reaction score
tumblr_os773lVU4S1wqbiljo1_500.gif

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
A lot of media is starting to speculate that he isn't playing because he's still on his rookie deal and doesn't want to risk being hurt worse until he has his big contract.

Not a bad idea, to be honest. You risk ruining your career to make a sacrifice to your team and then that same team doesn't come to your rescue when you're not the same player and expecting a pay day. It's a business.

ghst187

Reaction score
Remember when the northeast media was convinced the Giants were the team to beat in the NFC East?

Yep seems like only a week ago,....wait it was. :lmao2:
Been saying for two weeks now I think the NYG start at least 0-2 and I def don't see them beating Detroit without Beckham. Their O stinks. Even a gimpy Beckham..still a problem for them.
I am anxiously awaiting Beckhams free agency or even hearing his contract demands to the NyG. I think he will look great in a Browns uni or the NYG cap situation will be awesome for us as it will crush them for a decade.