Ok Are We Making The playoffs?

juck

Reaction score
I dont think,simply because the injuries.I have hope and I pray we do,but with the brutal schedule and the injuries,Im on the fence.opinions?

Boysboy

Reaction score
juckie;2479794 said:
I dont think,simply because the injuries.I have hope and I pray we do,but with the brutal schedule and the injuries,Im on the fence.opinions?

With our injuries and brutal schedule? Being a realist? No

It's been one roller coaster of a ride not only for the season, but for the entire year as well since the playoff loss. Aikman warned that that game could get into the players' psyches...now I'm beginning to wonder if it did...

juck

Reaction score
If Romo stops turning the ball over and we pound it with barber and Choice,and perhaps throw it to an open WR,and the Defense plays like they are maybe we will.I wonder if Romo has too many options.lol.

Coy

Reaction score
Let´s at least stay positive, 10 other NFC teams would give anything to be in our position, controlling their own destiny, I know we´ve had a ton of injuries but we have an excellent opportunity to right this ship again, I say WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Aven8

Reaction score
If we make the playoffs it will be because of our core players that are still healthy.

Flozell, Romo, our wideouts, Witten, and Barber (I think he will be fine)

Ware, Bradie James, and Newman.

If you look at it we really have only lost decent players....not any of the all-stars. If we lost a Flo, or Romo, Ware, etc...then I could see room for excuses.

If we do get in we are going to get in on offense. All three of these teams have outstanding defenses and the offense is going to have to win it for us.

gmoney112

Reaction score
whether we make the playoffs is entirely on romo. i think the defense will continue to be outstanding but the offense has to do something. we live and die by romo

but i'll be positive and say yes. the d's gonna come out and hit the giants in the mouth, and romo will settle down. 28-24 dallas

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i'll get back with you after the giant's game.

we'll either kill them or fold like a cheap suit.

injuries, poor coaching, stupid mistakes and a very tough schedule are very hard to overcome.

i think we will beat the giants and ravens.

the game i'm concerned about is the eagle game.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/lol.gif

Right now id give us an 20% chance to make the playoffs, we control our own destiny and that's all that matters.

edit: Also, Roy11 was worth it just for beating Tampa.

juck

Reaction score
Hostile;2479826 said:
You want my opinion of whether you are on the fence?

Can u not be a tool for once?Do you hostile think we make the playoffs?Do you think RW11 was worth it now?

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
want me to ask Magic 8 Ball? Afraid to hear the results? oh wait, already did....

robjgrif

Reaction score
juckie;2479807 said:
If Romo stops turning the ball over and we pound it with barber and Choice,and perhaps throw it to an open WR,and the Defense plays like they are maybe we will.I wonder if Romo has too many options.lol.

If the Cowboys do what u just typed, no doubt IMO that the team does make the playoffs! The real key though is for Romo to stop turning the ball over several times a game!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I feel confident we'll finish 10-6, which is a pretty good year with all the injuries and turmoil we've had over a team with no heart, along with the brutal Dec. schedule...I'm actually pleased that WAde and the players have been able to turn that part of the game around during the season...usually that's a tough one to tackle.

However, finishing 10-6 doesn't guarantee the playoffs...it will depend on what the other wildcard wannabes do.

NY is a game we can definitely win if we take care of the football. Philly will be a tough one on the road, but we do have a better team, imo.

I think we're going to defeat the Ravens easily.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
It all depends on what happens in Big D this sunday. Gotta hit the Giants in the mouth, and ram it down their throats with Barber/Choice. If the run game is adequate I think Romo will be able to pick them apart. We will see, the Giants are coming off a loss as well but I think this team is pissed off about what happened in Pittsburgh.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
take the reigns and handcuffs off of Romo, and let his natural instincts kick in. Rip or run. It was the "not knowing what the hell is he going to do" that made hime successfull.

Coach HTD has spoken....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2479941 said:
take the reigns and handcuffs off of Romo, and let his natural instincts kick in. Rip or run. It was the "not knowing what the hell is he going to do" that made hime successfull.

Coach HTD has spoken....
Unleash those sand lot plays BP warned against!:signmast:

cmacch

Reaction score
My heart says YES
My head says NO

But...it really all depends on what happens this Sunday.
If we beat the Giants, we will go 3-1 for December
If we lose to the Giants, we will go 1-3 for December, winning to the Ravens