OK i need Honesty...Everyone be Honest

Frozen700

Reaction score
While the game was going on yesterday...ill assume everyone was *****ing n complaining at brad Johnson...pissed as hell.....and when brad got replaced..we were all happy that brooks came in.....

be honest...when brooks took his first pass....who busted out laughing?

i know i did....all the complaining we did to get brad out of there too see this guy come in and throw a pick his first pass...i was 1 of them complaining about brad..n i couldn't help but laugh..when brooks came in and just threw a pick..i felt like we were just hopeless

for the record i never ever laughed during a bad moment in a game....besides Jenkins trying to jump kick a ball:D :lmao:

utrunner07

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2397499 said:
While the game was going on yesterday...ill assume everyone was *****ing n complaining at brad Johnson...pissed as hell.....and when brad got replaced..we were all happy that brooks came in.....

be honest...when brooks took his first pass....who busted out laughing?

i know i did....all the complaining we did to get brad out of there too see this guy come in and throw a pick his first pass...i was 1 of them complaining about brad..n i couldn't help but laugh..when brooks came in and just threw a pick..i felt like we were just hopeless

for the record i never ever laughed during a bad moment in a game....besides Jenkins trying to jump kick a ball:D :lmao:

i busted out laughing because i called it. go back and look at the game thread, its there. others called it too i believe.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Honestly... as bad as things were....

I WAS THINKING... each time we had an opportunity to get back in the game - WE BLEW IT.

I was thinking of Brad or Brooks or Tony... I was thinking of the Defensive side of the game.

Fracken Tackling

Frozen700

Reaction score
utrunner07;2397505 said:
i busted out laughing because i called it. go back and look at the game thread, its there. others called it too i believe.

i laughed cuz i was complaining for him to come in...and too see him do that....

and i imagined how crazy all the fans were going behind the computer screen

Frozen700

Reaction score
eastcoastfan;2397512 said:
I didnt laugh I said D_ _ _!!! Get Brad back in there LOL

lol i said that 2 myself also

although i didn't mean it

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
No. I have not had much I can laugh at since Romo went down. That was by far my worst nightmare and it happened. I do not like Brad Johnson, but I do not like Brooks Bollinger either.

I blame Pacman for our backup QB situation. No, I'm not joking.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Hostile;2397524 said:
No. I have not had much I can laugh at since Romo went down. That was by far my worst nightmare and it happened. I do not like Brad Johnson, but I do not like Brooks Bollinger either.

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

but man why do you blame pacman? lol

for the td he game to Fitz? that forced us to OT n got romo hurt? lol that's all i can think of

WG5516

Reaction score
Yesterdays game was the easiest Cowboys game I've ever watched. I had no expectations going into the game.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;2397524 said:

Did they pinkie wrestle and PacMan won? :D

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hostile;2397524 said:

Who did we leave off the roster to keep his spot open Hos?

BHendri5

Reaction score
I laughed, but that is what I do when I'm angry or frustrated.
I did not want Brad back this season , I wanted them to get Simms to back up Romo.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I really didn't think much of it. The coaches see Brooks in practice all the time and really didn't want to put him in. He appears to have an upside though, so the next time he comes in we can expect more.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jobberone;2397555 said:
Who did we leave off the roster to keep his spot open Hos?
We wanted John Beck. Miami wanted a CB in return. I am told it was Anthony Henry. Because of Pacman being suspended Jerry couldn't make the deal. Some will say Newman's injury contributes. It was not the deal breaker though. The suspension was.

I predict the deal will happen in the off season. Too late for this year.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
You can only hope to contain him.

http://img260.*************/img260/3142/brooji3.jpg

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i wasnt laughing at all. at anything.