Ok, I'm Convinced we need another WR !

ilovejerry

Reaction score
You who were screaming to get another Wr this year. I concede You are right I'm wrong I'm sick of watching 1 guy ( T.O ) get taken out of the game with Double coverage and no one else steps up. I had faith in Austin, but him and Romo seem out of sync and that last drive was disgusting letting the ball go thru his hands..and don't get me started on Crayton... So We have T.O and Witt. And a bunch of number 3's.. Lets hope we get another star at WR next year...

skinsscalper

Reaction score
It's not too late to offer the floundering Lions some cheddah for Williams.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
skinsscalper;2310319 said:
It's not too late to offer the floundering Lions some cheddah for Williams.
[t would open up more single coverage on T.O.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
ilovejerry;2310306 said:
You who were screaming to get another Wr this year. I concede You are right I'm wrong I'm sick of watching 1 guy ( T.O ) get taken out of the game with Double coverage and no one else steps up. I had faith in Austin, but him and Romo seem out of sync and that last drive was disgusting letting the ball go thru his hands..and don't get me started on Crayton... So We have T.O and Witt. And a bunch of number 3's.. Lets hope we get another star at WR next year...

Very good post.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Yep, if we don't get another receiver we are looking at double or even triple coverage on T.O. every game. Even with that he scored on a bomb but that was one play.

Anquan Boldin is still the guy I would prefer, Boldin>>>>any other receiver available IMO.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I doubt anything big happens this year, I'm sure we'll go into the draft with a focus at WR or try to pick up someone. I really don't think anything happens with Roy, regardless of what's been said on the forum over and over. It would be a lot of money to tie up at WR, whether it fits under our cap or not.

Rounder

Reaction score
I must admit I have always liked Crayton and I'm not ready to give up on him. But he is no better than a number 3

ejthedj

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2310340 said:
Very good post.

Wrong--Awful Post. This is the least of our worries. Big worries are 1) Romo accuracy and turnovers 2) Defense

If we can improve in those areas, WR don't matter. Guys are open all over the field. Crayton and Austin are better than most team's #3 and 4 options

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I would love to get another receiver, but I think that Romo is looking too much at TO. It almost seems to me that he looks at TO first and by that time it;s too late for the others.........he doesn't seem interested in the other receivers.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ejthedj;2310378 said:
Wrong--Awful Post. This is the least of our worries. Big worries are 1) Romo accuracy and turnovers 2) Defense

If we can improve in those areas, WR don't matter. Guys are open all over the field. Crayton and Austin are better than most team's #3 and 4 options

Those are things we can fix as the season goes along since we have those pieces, receivers we can't do crap about.

I'm not even sure if they can or can not get open or whether Romo is simply locking onto Witten and T.O.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Roy would make it very difficult for T.O to be doubled and open up our entire offense...

Rounder

Reaction score
Roy Williams = often injured

then we are back to square one... i'll pass...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Romo is locking on to TO because no one else (aside from Witten) is getting open. Just had to clear that up... Carry on.

MONT17

Reaction score
A bunch of #3s is being very kind but then again we could have drafted 2 guys who would be better than Crayton!

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2310405 said:
Romo is locking on to TO because no one else (aside from Witten) is getting open. Just had to clear that up... Carry on.
Yeah, but TO isn't getting open either......

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Before this game, I would not have given up anything less than a #2 for Williams. But after this game, it is evident that we need somebody other than what we have at #2 right now. the other guys simply are not getting it done and are not helping take pressure off of TO.

With that said, I would offer the Lions our #1 and either Patrick Crayton or Jason Hatcher for Roy Williams.

ejthedj

Reaction score
What game are you guys watching?!!??

We scored 31 points DESPITE Romo missing people all over the field and giving up two silly turnovers.

We don't need another WR. We need Romo to be accurate. And We Need to grow a Heart and some balls.

Talent is not the problem. You are all delusional.