OK T.O. and Romo Bashers Just a Question

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
First of all this forum is becoming a laughing stock with all the other Message boards.

With all the Bashing around here we don't have to go anywhere else get bashed:rolleyes: They're are loving this.

And well they may, because I can't see any constructive criticism at all ,just plain ole bashing for the sake of being negative.
It's easier I guess.:cool:

You know there are very few threads here on playing the most Important game of our season vs one of our most hated rivals?

That being said , Back to my question, As some say that Romo isn't our answer(can't win the big one) and Garret has to go as OC and we have to get rid of T.O.
Who would you replace them with that will make us a SB team next year.:confused:

Or should we start rebuilding.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
What if you are in the corner of only one of the three having to go?

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2486372 said:
First of all this forum is becoming a laughing stock with all the other Message boards.

With all the Bashing around here we don't have to go anywhere else get bashed:rolleyes: They're are loving this.

And well they may, because I can't see any constructive criticism at all ,just plain ole bashing for the sake of being negative.

You know there are very few threads here on playing the most Important game of our season vs one of our most hated rivals?

That being said , Back to my question, As some say that Romo isn't our answer(can't win the big one) and Garret has to go as OC and we have to get rid of T.O.
Who would you replace them with that will make us a SB team next year.:confused:

must you add another thread.. there are already plenty of threads like this

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2486372 said:

Yes it is truly sad.

dooomsday

Reaction score
sandtrapp;2486372 said:

Yeah, its posters fault the players are revolting, throwing each other under the bus, and playing like crap. If we rally and pray and hold hands in a circle and post smileys with balloons and ice cream I BET we can beat the Gints!

:mouse:We'll get'm NEXT game!

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
cowboys5;2486394 said:
must you add another thread.. there are already plenty of threads like this

Don't like thread ,don't respond;)

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
dooomsday;2486397 said:
Yeah, its posters fault the players are revolting, throwing each other under the bus, and playing like crap. If we rally and pray and hold hands in a circle and post smileys with balloons and ice cream I BET we can beat the Gints!

Still didn't answer the question .who are the replacements????

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Romo is going no where.

Garrett needs some more time (it kills me to say that) He could also use a real HC. One who knows both sides of the ball.

Buh bye owens. We have way more weapons than him.
Talent can't be denied but he isn't the last WR in the world.
He's aging and mouthy.:eek:

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2486372 said:

No one has to go... Things will be fine. I truely am not worried about this.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Primetime0201;2486408 said:

I LOL'd at your post after seeing your sig.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
dooomsday;2486397 said:

You know your right , lets bash the hell out of them , yea that's constructive.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Primetime0201;2486408 said:

Obviously you think some one has to go.

That's a big pic you have there.;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sandtrapp;2486372 said:

Interesting.

The internet's a pretty BIG community. Tell me. Can you name all the message boards have you visited which have led you to this conclusion?

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
DallasEast;2486414 said:
Interesting.

The internet's a pretty BIG community. Tell me. Can you name all the message boards have you visited which have led you to this conclusion?

I'll take you post as sarcasm but here's a few.

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29113

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/nfl-football-central/2241-wow-runs-show-dallas.html

There's probably alot more but I think I've proven my point.

If you have the time and inclination check on other teams message boards, I'm sure you will find similar threads.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
What's the big deal? Do you think if we all sang kumbaya no other sites would
notice this stuff?
Uhh It's on every sports show every where.
Want to prevent stuff like this? Don't sign owens in the first place.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486426 said:
notice this stuff?

We're getting off point here.
The thought of other message boards bashing us or us doing the bashing is a secondary point to my post.

Remember the question, If we dump Tony for not being able to win the big one and Garret cause he sucks as an OC and then get rid of T.O. , who replaces them NOW to give us a better chance now to win???

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
sandtrapp;2486436 said:
We're getting off point here.
The thought of other message boards bashing us or us doing the bashing is a secondary point to my post.

Remember the question, If we dump Tony for not being able to win the big one and Garret cause he sucks as an OC and then get rid of T.O. , who replaces them NOW to give us a better chance now to win???

I shared my opinion already.

Romo is going no where.

Garrett needs some more time (it kills me to say that) He could also use a real HC. One who knows both sides of the ball.

Buh bye owens. We have way more weapons than him.
Talent can't be denied but he isn't the last WR in the world.
He's aging and mouthy.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486426 said:
notice this stuff?

:lmao2: :lmao:

Dave you're consistent in your beliefs. I'll give you that.

I'll venture to say without Owens this year we're 5-8 looking forward to the draft.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sandtrapp;2486420 said:
I'll take you post as sarcasm but here's a few.

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29113

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/nfl-football-central/2241-wow-runs-show-dallas.html

There's probably alot more but I think I've proven my point.

If you have the time and inclination check on other teams message boards, I'm sure you will find similar threads.
Sarcasm is a justifiable response to literalism. Five doesn't equal all. Let's fix that opening comment:

"First of all this forum is becoming a laughing stock of a handful of Message boards".

Now, if you like, you could append your list with other sites. It will not can change that fact one iota.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2486442 said:
:lmao2: :lmao:

Dave you're consistent in your beliefs. I'll give you that.

I'll venture to say without Owens this year we're 5-8 looking forward to the draft.

And if we lose out what are we? I hope we don't and you know that.
I stand by my convictions. Even if there is nothing at all true about the last few days, it's a distraction.
This team didn't need it. Blame the press, it's still there.
If owens isn't here, none of this BS is either.

Who might we have signed if we never signed owens? We don't know, but that player might have been just as much help with out the distractions.
That wouldn't be better?