Okwara broke his leg

Sydla

Reaction score
He’s a guy I know people have mocked to us.

He broke his fibula last night against Duke. Maybe he’ll slide to us in the 2nd round now.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
He’s a guy I know people have mocked to us.

He broke his fibula last night against Duke. Maybe he’ll slide to us in the 2nd round now.
Lol, yea our front office likes to reserve the 2nd round for either the mash unit or future can't miss felons and drug addicts.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
A broken leg at this time in the year isn't causing anyone to slide in the draft. Many people can run on broken legs in three months now.

Source: Broke my ankle, which is worse by most standards, and was running in six weeks.

Carson

Reaction score
A broken leg at this time in the year isn't causing anyone to slide in the draft. Many people can run on broken legs in three months now.

Source: Broke my ankle, which is worse by most standards, and was running in six weeks.

Or they just play on it like Jack Youngblood lmao

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Lol, yea our front office likes to reserve the 2nd round for either the mash unit or future can't miss felons and drug addicts.

I like the mash unit if the player is expected to fully heal but misses the year, so doesn't accrue a season off his contract. Get a player a round cheap for the cost of waiting a year. Win.