Old fans, unite!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game is bringing back many memories...I'm sure many of us have stories about the old days....it would be cool if we were allowed to share some to get the juices flowing... we could share stories about back in the day! Salud! Go Frikkin Cowboys!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This game is bringing back many memories...I'm sure many of us have stories about the old days....it would be cool if we were allowed to share some to get the juices flowing... we could share stories about back in the day! Salud! Go Frikkin Cowboys!
How many remember Green Bay‘s coach getting knocked out on the sidelines. In the championship game. Too many stories. Trashing the TV when Smith dropped the ball the Endzone against Pittsburgh. To some crazy celebrations when we won our first Super Bowl . After being labeled can’t win the big one

Hayseed

Reaction score
How many remember Green Bay‘s coach getting knocked out on the sidelines. In the championship game. Too many stories. Trashing the TV when Smith dropped the ball the Endzone against Pittsburgh. To some crazy celebrations when we won our first Super Bowl . After being labeled can’t win the big one
Yep. Came down right in on the back of his head. MUST have got a concussion!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
When Harper caught that pass against SF in 1992 it was the biggest relief. Years of waiting for a SB finally over and then Dallas opened up a can in the 2nd half against Buffalo. The party was on throughout the 4th quarter. I miss that year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
In 92 the Cowboys threw a large free peprally. I remember being like 10th in line. When I heard Jimmy say WE WILL WIN, I will never forget that. I was a 10 year old kid in 1980 when the stupid lucky catch was made on Everson Walls.

pitt33

Reaction score
A special moment of mine was Bob Lilly’s 29 yard sack of Bob Griese in SB VI. It was a beautiful day at Tulane Stadium and the Dallas running game piled up 240 rushing yards. But the best was the players lifting Landry up and the smile that broke out on his face.

Gosh what a great time to be a Cowboys fan.

CCBoy

Reaction score
A special moment of mine was Bob Lilly’s 29 yard sack of Bob Griese in SB VI. It was a beautiful day at Tulane Stadium and the Dallas running game piled up 240 rushing yards. But the best was the players lifting Landry up and the smile that broke out on his face.

Gosh what a great time to be a Cowboys fan.
I still can't believe how Bob Lilly would defeat blocks, double teams, even triple teams and make a sack.

black label

Reaction score
man-angry.gif