Old School vs New School

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
There's only been a couple players of all the players who left the Cowboys who have said anything bad about the Cowboys. So list all of these players that bad mouthed the Cowboys.
Dez Bryant and Cole Beasley just recently. Someone could make a list, but I'm not gonna waste the time.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see so many posters admire players that leave and trash our team. You want to follow a SB winner, fine, that man has earned his respect.

I hated Deion Sanders with a passion, but when he was a Cowboy I loved him. When he took off for the Commanders, I hated him again (I actually did not like him too much his last season with the Boyz). I respected TO while he was with the team, hated him before and after.

Unless a player is absolute elite, like Emmitt Smith, and they leave the team, to me they are them enemy. Point being, this is not college ball, if you are on my team, then you are the man I root for. If you are not on the team, you are the enemy.

Old School - My team rules, KA..
New School - He was such a nice guy.

For me players are like Roman Gladiators.

I root for them when they're on my team.

When they're not on my team I don't care about them.

Obviously I root against them if they go to another team and play against my team.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
For me players are like Roman Gladiators.

I root for them when they're on my team.

When they're not on my team I don't care about them.

Obviously I root against them if they go to another team and play against my team.
It's because we grew up in a time of real competitive nature

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dez Bryant and Cole Beasley just recently. Someone could make a list, but I'm not gonna waste the time.

Ya lets count Bryant who also recently said he would come back and play for the Cowboys. The only one that hasn't retracted his statements is Owens. Even Beasley kind of retracted when he said his statements weren't understood in the manner he intended. Even at that for the number of players who once played in Dallas there have been very very very few that have said anything bad about the Cowboys.