Oldskool TO Thread *Merged*

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
People forget this but remember when the basketcase Deion and Irvin came out and said, "Poor TO is being disrespected by Bill Parcells."

Bill won't call him by his name. He calls him "the player." Poor TO. You bully, Bill Parcells. Remember all that B.S.?

Owens was trying--even from day 1 - to rally people to him and against Bill.

And he found a few ready allies: Michael and Deoin.

Sound familiar Over and over and over again.

The cancer formerly known as a football player.

What an embarassment to be one of TC's stooges.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487220 said:
People forget this but remember when the basketcase Deion and Irvin came out and said, "Poor TO is being disrespected by Bill Parcells."

Bill won't call him by his name. He calls him "the player." Poor TO. You bully, Bill Parcells. Remember all that B.S.?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: I love sarcasm! Good stuff !!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487220 said:

Michael and Deion played on this team in '06? That's news to me!:confused:

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
TO is now TC

Give him his due. He has earned his stripes. Call him what he is.

The Cancer (formerly known as a player.)

TC

Boysboy

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487231 said:
TO is now TC

TC

How many threads over this same subject are you going to make?

You've made alot of good points, but what's the point in going on hours on hours over it?

We get it.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487231 said:
TO is now TC

TC

Awesome thread dude. I was just about to start a new thread on TO but you beat me to it. I mean a couple of dozen threads on the same subject is just not enough. Kudos to you sir.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487235 said:
How many threads over this same subject are you going to make?

You've made alot of good points, but what's the point in going on hours on hours over it?

We get it.

Yeah, he should only start a new thread when something important happens like when he becomes a Giant's Fan, like you did.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I never said they were players at the time

Michael and Deoin came out in the press in the defense of their boy.

Of course Owens was also trying to build a little schism of players on the inside too, but Bill was far too powerful for that to gain traction.

Spectre

Reaction score
never should have signed the guy.
said it then.
say it now.
embarassment to the team and organization.

same goes for Pacman.

I have no respect for Jerry Jones any longer.

1fisher

Reaction score
pssssssst.... Don't open his threads and they will die....

I'm done with them!

ddh33

Reaction score
I didn't think anything about "the player" comments when they were being made. Bill did that a lot.

Irvin was the guy who made me think that Bill was sending a message. I found myself believing that Irvin was right about it, and it probably did make TO feel uncomfortable.

But really, I think Parcells did it to make sure everyone knew this was one player. There were a lot of other guys on this team, and they didn't need to be overly worried about this one player. For a while, I think it worked. Most of the reports we heard about the Cowboys said that they all just accepted TO like "Manny being Manny" means something to baseball players. But I don't think the Cowboys worried about too much one way or the other. He was just one of the players...

I think TO has won over a lot of the lockerroom though. Now, he's not just "the player". He is the "star", and he needs the ball. And several guys are convinced he's right. I don't know that they would have been convinced had someone like Bill Parcells been here, but that's just me.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
ddh33

Clearly Parcells was sending a message.

And he does that all the time with many players. But TC couldn't be treated like anyone else. Remember his little string of hold outs where he was working out on the sideline, away from the other players?

And whom did jackpot Deion defend? His pet buddy. Owens has pawned Deion just like some of TO's pals in Philly and in SF.

I'd like to think Michael has learned better and has pulled away from TC.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487309 said:
ddh33

And he does that all the time with many players. But TC couldn't be treated like anyone else. Remember his little string of hold outs where he was working out on the sideline, away from the other players?

And whom did jackpot Deion defend? His pet buddy. Owens has pawned Deion just like some of TO's pals in Philly and in SF.

He was holding out? That's news to me.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487309 said:
ddh33

I would like to know why Parcells signed off on TO.

Please don't tell me it was ALL on Jerry-not only Parcells asked around the league about his work ethics and had several luncheons with Rosenhaus, but the Joneses asked him over and over and over again to MAKE SURE the deal was OK. Otherwise, if Parcells had said no, TO would be playing(and wrecking havoc) somewhere else.

So please don't tell me that this cancer was reluctantly thrown on his lap.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ethiostar;2487311 said:
He was holding out? That's news to me.

He injured his hamstring in TC, and missed like 2 weeks. He was on an exercise bicycle throughout.

I'm hardly a TO fan, but like I said, he injured his hammy and was doing what anyone else would do.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
No a real man would do a real hold out.

But TC has a vaginnna so he instead he would practice one day and then make a diva announcement if he was going to show up the next day.

Then he would show up in tights and tour de' lance regalia and ride a bike on the sidelines while the real players practiced.

It was always a soap opera and always about TC.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy

You got knocked in the chops in another thread where you mispoke earlier today and now you act like you lost your balls.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Boysboy;2487320 said:
He injured his hamstring in TC, and missed like 2 weeks. He was on an exercise bicycle throughout.

I'm hardly a TO fan, but like I said, he injured his hammy and was doing what anyone else would do.

That's how i remember it as well.

Is he saying that TO wasn't hurt, he just did it to annoy BP or prove a point?