OMG..we got front row to the game today!

DCgirl13

Reaction score
I'm still shaking! We found tickets right behind the Boys bench on the 40 yard line for only $204 each this morning. We had to act on that! What a chance of a lifetime to see my 2 favorite teams duke it out and be in the front row!

Oh geez, I'm still going crazy! :star:

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2327010 said:
If the cowboys was 1-4 and the Cards was 4-1 you'd prob like the Cards more.

If the Cardinals were good in the 80's and 90's she would probably be a Cardinal fan.

EDIT: Pics of it didn't happen!

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2326980 said:
I'm still shaking! We found tickets right behind the Boys bench on the 40 yard line for only $204 each this morning. We had to act on that! What a chance of a lifetime to see my 2 favorite teams duke it out and be in the front row!

you rock DCgirl...

don't forget to wear blue and silver.:p:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2327023 said:
cmon guys, leave her alone.

enjoy your tickets!

Geez, for real!

I agree.

Give the girl a break.

Some people are plain ignorant.

You go and have a great time and enjoy the experience.

And yes, do take pics and post them.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Actually, if the Boys were 1-4 I would still like them just as much. I was raised a Cowboys fan, but when I moved out to AZ, I thought it was a good idea to root for the home team as well. Turns out, I really like the players on Arizona too.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2327126 said:
Actually, if the Boys were 1-4 I would still like them just as much. I was raised a Cowboys fan, but when I moved out to AZ, I thought it was a good idea to root for the home team as well. Turns out, I really like the players on Arizona too.

Don't worry about them, they're probably jealous they don't have nice seats :D

ladiewolve

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2326980 said:

Congrats! Have fun, and post some pics.....I'm so jealous:)

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Yes just ignore the few....have fun..take lots of pics and share if you can!! have a great time!!!

jcollins28

Reaction score
Phantom;2327018 said:
If the Cardinals were good in the 80's and 90's she would probably be a Cardinal fan.

EDIT: Pics of it didn't happen!

I went to see the Boys in Phoenix quite a few years ago. Walking into the stadium you could not find a person wearing any sort of red. It was like walking into Texas Stadium with how many "Cowboy" fans were around. Anyways as the game progressed the Boys were in the lead but not by much. In the 4th QTR the Cards made a comeback and slowly we started to see more redshirts. As the Cards tied it up to go into OT we were suddenly surrounded by Cards fans and we had not even moved from our seats that we previously filled with "Cowboy" fans. When Sherman Williams fumbled the ball and gave the Cards a chipshot FG to win the game the fans stormed the field and went for the goal post. I sat there wondering just were all these "Cardinal" fans came from.

BTW this is no shot at the OP just a funny story about Arizona sports fans.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the nice words! This is really the best thing that has happened to us all year. Thank god for my Mom who is loaning us the money for this game. She said if they were out here they would have jumped on the other 2 tickets that are still available.

We will take lots of pics!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2327184 said:
Thanks everyone for the nice words! This is really the best thing that has happened to us all year. Thank god for my Mom who is loaning us the money for this game. She said if they were out here they would have jumped on the other 2 tickets that are still available.

We will take lots of pics!
We could use you then. Maybe you can buddy up to Boldin, convince him to come to Dallas, sort of like our spy.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
turn off the computer, put on your cowboys gear and get yer butt
out the door and on the way to the stadium
have fun.....