On a Positive note, I see us beating Philly by 20+

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who is brave enough to stand with me. I just see it for some reason, we're going to be up for this game really really up. Micah already said let's get "100 thousand fans in here!" Let's go, I know it's early, but it's the Eagles our biggest rival!!! This will also set the mood for our potential playoff meeting with them, oh it's going to be spicy!!!!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
Who is brave enough to stand with me. I just see it for some reason, we're going to be up for this game really really up. Micah already said let's get "100 thousand fans in here!" Let's go, I know it's early, but it's the Eagles our biggest rival!!! This will also set the mood for our potential playoff meeting with them, oh it's going to be spicy!!!!!!
I think so too. I think that the 49ers will beat them and beat them up and then the Cowboys get the extra rest and blow them out at home.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think so too. I think that the 49ers will beat them and beat them up and then the Cowboys get the extra rest and blow them out at home.
Totally agree, timeout, is this what love truly means???? We're actually agreeing for once? Oh my gosh, coog is blushing, coog gets emotional before the game!! lol

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I’ll have what he’s having!

Jipper

Reaction score
Ask me after I've had a lot more scotch

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Hey Coogie, give me the number.

JustChip

Reaction score
I strongly believe the Cowboys will win, but by 20 is a bit much. I can see it being a 1 score game (either way) well into the 4th quarter and the Cowboys late to take the lead and win or make it a 2 score lead and win.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I strongly believe the Cowboys will win, but by 20 is a bit much. I can see it being a 1 score game (either way) well into the 4th quarter and the Cowboys late to take the lead and win or make it a 2 score lead and win.
we shall see

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
If Dallas did beat them in a blowout. The haters in the media will still have an excuse.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let's just beat them. Don't care if it's by 21 or 1. We are at home coming off 10 days of rest after they have a late night game against the Niners who should beat them up a bit.

No excuses.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
How much did you see us beating Seattle by? If you said less than 7, I'll buy your "feeling".

If not...

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Not with how our defense is playing