On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you right now?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I can accept a loss if I think we got out played.....and the other team was better. But it never fails...the NFL has it out for us.....and it's hard to beat 2 teams.

That's what pisses me off to no end. Getting screwed by that goon Goodell. I can't believe more people aren't beyond pissed off....and can't see this for what it is. Now everyone is pointing fingers @ one another...which is what the league wants.

We lose...fine.....tip your hat. But this was BS. Refs made sure of it all day.....:mad:

IceBowler

Reaction score
It’s a game. It is not life. It doesn’t matter at all. I promise you, the players will be cashing checks and heading for the beach by Wednesday..
Relax - you ain’t getting paid.

Think WWE

adamknite

Reaction score
As a fan of this team... Well past 10... I'm getting tired of loving this team and us coming up short when it matters the most.

As a person who knows it's just a game and there are far more important things in life... 1? Throwing bottles at other people because a sports team loses.... I'll never be that guy because of a game.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score

It’s expected. Playoffs or big games, we choke. Stephen A Smith is right…..

Surfguy

Reaction score
I'm like a 6. I'm ticked off about how we came out just completely unready to play. And, wasted all that precious time trying to find our game. But, this was not unexpected. This is what we do.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say mad. I expected the 49ers to win. I expected the Cowboys to commit alot of penalties. I think I predicted Zeke would have 30 yards. Dak looks like a $40 million mistake. Then they start making a comeback wait to fall short in the most asinine way. They weren’t gonna win this game even if they got one more play off. This team is never going to win the Super Bowl in most of our lifetimes

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I can accept a loss if I think we got out played.....and the other team was better. But it never fails...the NFL has it out for us.....and it's hard to beat 2 teams.

That's what pisses me off to no end. Getting screwed by that goon Goodell. I can't believe more people aren't beyond pissed off....and can't see this for what it is. Now everyone is pointing fingers @ one another...which is what the league wants.

We lose...fine.....tip your hat. But this was BS. Refs made sure of it all day.....:mad:

Good lord, 26 years of blaming Goodell and the refs. How are you not embarrassed? :rolleyes:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Three, I know that from top to bottom this team is undisciplined and mismanaged.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm at a 7.

And the more I think about all those penalties it's getting close to an 8!

:mad:

I'm not mad. I quit getting mad about games a long time ago. What I am right now is just sad that another year has been added to the decades long hex.

As a fan that has seen 3 playoff wins in his entire lifetime, I don't even know how to feel anymore.

I don't even know why I get sad about Dallas losing. It is a totally ridiculous thing if you think about it, but I think we all can relate to what a sports team can mean to you after following them for years.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
They say stages of grief are coming to terms with it. Except I came to terms with this before it happened. Not saying a loss was for sure, but we lost to almost all the good teams we faced. Shame that’s the reality of it.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I would say <1 . Its not like we're Pats fans used to going to the playoffs and winning SBs.....they must be pretty, pretty mad about now. After all these years of futility, it has become the norm. Make the playoffs once in a blue moon, and go one and done. Followed the script. Sounds about right. Tomorrow it will be at 0. Like being zapped with the MIB neuralyzer.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
When the niners went up 10 nothing, I kinda knew it wasn't gonna be good...3