On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you right now?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by J12B, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Floatyworm

Floatyworm The Labeled One

18,406 Messages
    16,338 Likes Received
    I can accept a loss if I think we got out played.....and the other team was better. But it never fails...the NFL has it out for us.....and it's hard to beat 2 teams.

That's what pisses me off to no end. Getting screwed by that goon Goodell. I can't believe more people aren't beyond pissed off....and can't see this for what it is. Now everyone is pointing fingers @ one another...which is what the league wants.

We lose...fine.....tip your hat. But this was BS. Refs made sure of it all day.....:mad:

2. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

10,122 Messages
    16,733 Likes Received
    Not mad. This game just drives me farther away from football and that’s fine…life’s too short.

Aviano90 and lane like this.
  3. crashintonickdm

crashintonickdm Well-Known Member

4,613 Messages
    4,743 Likes Received

you become immune. Plus I’m married with a 2 year old. Why stress and be sad over things and losers you can’t control?

lane and chasecooley5308 like this.
  4. IceBowler

IceBowler Well-Known Member

920 Messages
    1,334 Likes Received
    It’s a game. It is not life. It doesn’t matter at all. I promise you, the players will be cashing checks and heading for the beach by Wednesday..
    Relax - you ain’t getting paid.

Think WWE

5. adamknite

adamknite Well-Known Member

4,196 Messages
    706 Likes Received
    As a fan of this team... Well past 10... I'm getting tired of loving this team and us coming up short when it matters the most.

As a person who knows it's just a game and there are far more important things in life... 1? Throwing bottles at other people because a sports team loses.... I'll never be that guy because of a game.

6. Homer

Homer Active Member

239 Messages
    75 Likes Received

26 years will essentially numb you to losses

Jake likes this.
  7. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

16,613 Messages
    4,796 Likes Received

It’s expected. Playoffs or big games, we choke. Stephen A Smith is right…..

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Active Member

262 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    I'm like a 6. I'm ticked off about how we came out just completely unready to play. And, wasted all that precious time trying to find our game. But, this was not unexpected. This is what we do.

9. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

11,635 Messages
    4,644 Likes Received
    I wouldn’t say mad. I expected the 49ers to win. I expected the Cowboys to commit alot of penalties. I think I predicted Zeke would have 30 yards. Dak looks like a $40 million mistake. Then they start making a comeback wait to fall short in the most asinine way. They weren’t gonna win this game even if they got one more play off. This team is never going to win the Super Bowl in most of our lifetimes

10. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

28,787 Messages
    60,181 Likes Received
    Good lord, 26 years of blaming Goodell and the refs. How are you not embarrassed? :rolleyes:

Aviano90 likes this.
  11. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

5,104 Messages
    3,192 Likes Received
    Three, I know that from top to bottom this team is undisciplined and mismanaged.

12. LucaBrasi

LucaBrasi Sleeps with the fishes

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    5,336 Messages
    6,738 Likes Received
  13. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

11,674 Messages
    13,288 Likes Received
    Honestly a 3 not bad at all. After the Arizona game my season was done. I was a 10 after Arizona.

14. BleedSilverandBlue

BleedSilverandBlue Well-Known Member

975 Messages
    1,140 Likes Received
    I'm not mad. I quit getting mad about games a long time ago. What I am right now is just sad that another year has been added to the decades long hex.

As a fan that has seen 3 playoff wins in his entire lifetime, I don't even know how to feel anymore.

I don't even know why I get sad about Dallas losing. It is a totally ridiculous thing if you think about it, but I think we all can relate to what a sports team can mean to you after following them for years.

RustyBourneHorse likes this.
  15. Tabascocat

Tabascocat Dexternjack

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    22,226 Messages
    27,138 Likes Received
    9 right now but will taper to a 1 by tomorrow, I kind of expected this :thumbdown:

16. BourbonBalz

BourbonBalz Star4Ever

11,612 Messages
    7,318 Likes Received
    I don’t really care at this point. The players don’t. Why should I?

RustyBourneHorse likes this.
  17. Shinaoi

Shinaoi Well-Known Member

3,962 Messages
    6,227 Likes Received
    They say stages of grief are coming to terms with it. Except I came to terms with this before it happened. Not saying a loss was for sure, but we lost to almost all the good teams we faced. Shame that’s the reality of it.

18. Tussinman

Tussinman Well-Known Member

2,678 Messages
    3,126 Likes Received
    Agreed.

I have no idea how you watch the 49ers play the Rams last week and then DON'T think losing is a possibility this week.

19. TequilaCowboy

TequilaCowboy Well-Known Member

2,375 Messages
    3,116 Likes Received
    I would say <1 . Its not like we're Pats fans used to going to the playoffs and winning SBs.....they must be pretty, pretty mad about now. After all these years of futility, it has become the norm. Make the playoffs once in a blue moon, and go one and done. Followed the script. Sounds about right. Tomorrow it will be at 0. Like being zapped with the MIB neuralyzer.

20. SiCk_DiAbLo

SiCk_DiAbLo Well-Known Member

696 Messages
    538 Likes Received
    When the niners went up 10 nothing, I kinda knew it wasn't gonna be good...3