On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you right now?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can accept a loss if I think we got out played.....and the other team was better. But it never fails...the NFL has it out for us.....and it's hard to beat 2 teams.

That's what pisses me off to no end. Getting screwed by that goon Goodell. I can't believe more people aren't beyond pissed off....and can't see this for what it is. Now everyone is pointing fingers @ one another...which is what the league wants.

We lose...fine.....tip your hat. But this was BS. Refs made sure of it all day.....:mad:

Oh I see it. The officiating is why I'm not at a 2 but a 6 instead. That said, what's there to do? Stop watching? Might do if this keeps up. I think it might take a full effort from all of us to completely strike if that's the plan.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Was pretty mad at first … then my son said something that turned the light on for me …. “Dad, it bothers us a lot more than it does the players” …. So indifferent is where I would say I am now

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I'm not even a little angry. I didn't want to acknowledge it to myself but I saw this coming from a million miles away.

At this point I just feel bad that I got my son into the Cowboys and all he has ever known is disappointment. As long as Jerry is in charge, this organization is never going to be top of the heap. Jerry doesn't understand what it takes to get there and actively undermines the team.

All those penalties? Might as well have been Jerry himself jumping offsides. Bad coaching decisions? Well, wouldn't want to have a coach sharp enough to shine brighter than Jerry.

I'll never stop being a fan but my interest level in the team is going to wane significantly for a while until something significant changes.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
1…. we lost a sporting event so there’s very little to be mad about.
10 though if the question had been how disappointed I feel.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
This team is just an entertainment venue for me.
There’s about 101 other things that are more important to me than this football team.
So my anger level is about a one

BermyStar

Reaction score
Was pretty mad at first … then my son said something that turned the light on for me …. “Dad, it bothers us a lot more than it does the players” …. So indifferent is where I would say I am now
Losing used to eat players... Micah reminds me of those guys that genuinely hate losing, not so sure about the rest of them.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Losing used to eat players... Micah reminds me of those guys that genuinely hate losing, not so sure about the rest of them.
Dak looked like He was ready to enjoy himself after the game . . . No more Games No more Pressure . . . Now its time to enjoy THE PAPER

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I'm at a 5. I didn't have expectations because we've seen this team lose in the playoffs just like this game the last 25 years. No matter the personnel. It sucks.

I really wish the Joneses sold the team. They've been the common denominator of 25 years of losing. Won't happen though :(

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

Why let the actions, or inactions, of adults playing a child's game dictate your mood?

You should have seen this coming anyway. Jerry Jones is still in charge after all.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm at about a 2 -- getting accustomed to disappointment in the last 2 1/2 decades & counting. It's all in the name of entertainment. :flagwave:

Shane612

Reaction score

Why let the actions, or inactions, of adults playing a child's game dictate your mood?

You should have seen this coming anyway. Jerry Jones is still in charge after all.
0 is not on the scale.
o_O