On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad are you right now?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by J12B, Jan 16, 2022.

1. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

13,323 Messages
    20,894 Likes Received
    26 years of this garbage. One. I'm numb to it.

2. starfan1

starfan1 Well-Known Member

6,655 Messages
    5,872 Likes Received
    Im at about a 1. Only because this stuff ain't that serious. On gameday i may have been an 8 but the minute the game was over the entertainment value that it COULD bring was done. i moved on.

3. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

45,979 Messages
    30,643 Likes Received
    Not mad just completely pathetic and sadly predictable. Until we fix the oline and replace zeke it will continue. Moore has to go.

4. mahoneybill

mahoneybill Well-Known Member

6,143 Messages
    3,844 Likes Received
    -------
    The one thing I was concerned about was the kicker. The main problem is the O-Line. The draft/free agency has to rebuild this.

Throw in some D line/LB help along the way. Then lets see how we progress.

Even the 90’s teams had to go through a few clunkers in the playoffs before becoming real contenders. Hopefully we are on that path. The next 2-3 years
    will tell.

Been around since the 60’s teams so have seen it happen that way, but sure has been a long drought since the “ glory days"

5. cowboyblue22

cowboyblue22 Well-Known Member

9,517 Messages
    8,218 Likes Received
    i am not mad after 26 years of the crap pretty much what i expected of the jones cowboys

Jake likes this.
  6. jsb357

jsb357 Well-Known Member

4,838 Messages
    5,272 Likes Received
    zero as I have zero expectations from this organization.

7. cowboysfan99

cowboysfan99 Well-Known Member

641 Messages
    1,060 Likes Received
    The game played out exactly as I expected so only like a 2 at that.

But I'm a 10 at the Jones boys.

Jake likes this.
  8. INCowboysFan

INCowboysFan Well-Known Member

1,727 Messages
    2,268 Likes Received
    1. I don't get mad anymore. I'm 48, there are much more important things in life to get worked up about than some football game. I love the Cowboys, and used to get pissed when they lost, but priorities change and it doesn't affect my life one way or another if they win or lose.

Jake likes this.
  9. ghosttown cowboy

ghosttown cowboy Wyoming's #1 boys fan

1,405 Messages
    814 Likes Received
    I expected this loss...We beat a bunch of crappy teams down the stretch, lost to the teams with a pulse. I'll expect next years loss too, unless we miss the playoffs, which wouldn't surprise me either.

Jake likes this.
  10. bark

bark Well-Known Member

5,951 Messages
    7,207 Likes Received
    Especially the second one.
    I can remember mike hegman stealing the ball from Bradshaw and thinking we got this one. Turned out not to be. We were better than the Steelers that you too.
    Feel bad for the young fans that have never known what it’s like

Shane612 and Jake like this.
  11. Havic

Havic Well-Known Member

1,302 Messages
    2,016 Likes Received
    about a 3, i dont expect success for this franchise.

12. X550i

X550i Well-Known Member

557 Messages
    660 Likes Received
    Mad - 4
    Disappointed - 7
    Disgust - 10

13. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

16,326 Messages
    13,092 Likes Received
    Mad for what reason? Playoffs are different than the regular season. This team for nearly 30 years has proven to come up small in the playoffs. The end result is expected at this point. So to answer your question, I'll say 1.

Jake likes this.
  14. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

23,537 Messages
    12,351 Likes Received
    Sunday after the game I was 9. but quickly in couple of days down to 7 or less.

I have come to terms that the cowboys teams will disappoint. it still hurts when it happens, but I have learned to cope with it....

15. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    37,917 Messages
    67,979 Likes Received
    0, that was on them. They led the league in penalties and played like the most undisciplined team to accentuate that one thing about this team.

gongjr and Jake like this.
  16. DaveRowe

DaveRowe Active Member

98 Messages
    142 Likes Received
    I've resigned myself to the fact that Dallas will never win a Super Bowl as long as the Jones are calling the shots so I don't get mad anymore.

Sheepherder and Jake like this.
  17. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

27,795 Messages
    19,404 Likes Received
    Zero. The horse was dead in the 2007 to 2009 time frame. I came to grips the incompetent ownership and the path the team would stay on.

18. MS17

MS17 Active Member

613 Messages
    192 Likes Received
    This is exactly how I feel, zero. Some embarrassment, of course. The planning and approach with the season finale in Philadelphia was a flashing red light warning that the playoff outcome would be dismal.
    HBO or some network should do a movie about an incompetent family running a famous sports franchise aground. "Any Given Sunday" and "North Dallas Forty" style.

19. kmp77

kmp77 Well-Known Member

6,174 Messages
    276 Likes Received
    3 - I was not shocked at all the collapse of this team. We've seen it too many times over the last 25 years. Our players only put up stats in the regular season and disappear in the post-season. It just seems the other team ALWAYS has more energy, aggression, drive etc. Tired of seeing that.

20. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

10,481 Messages
    17,141 Likes Received
    No longer feeling anything. It's all par for the course.