On a scale of 1 to 10-how stoked are you for this season?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, McCarthy will be gone by the San Francisco game. So there's always a faint chance. Especially if Dak's, gone too.

But I'll give this season a 10 simply because of the changes that will follow. Thank God.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'd say probably a 7. I'm excited to see our secondary and linebackers. I'm liking what I'm hearing about Mazi, but I'm still nervous about how he will look. We need to be able to stop the run. I'm not that enthused by our running back room, which is important with our schedule. I think Dak will do well. I'm hoping they can get CeeDee signed or out of his holdout. But yeah, our run defence has me nervous.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

McKDaddy

Reaction score
For the season? Goodness, probably a 7 but that will increase once I see some ball.

For the Cowboys? -12. You get invested in players and seeing how they develop but the organizational stink has really soured me after all these years. I can't root for them to "hang around the rim" with no chance of getting the basket. So, I have to root for bricks which might get some real action toward building a winner. Probably not, but it's the only way my interest will start to increase.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am the least stoked for this season as I have been for any season since I can remember. Jerry's inaction in free agency, and with the contracts situation, has taken the wind out of my sails. I am expecting a bad season. If you believe that the battle is won before it is fought, like Sun Tzu, and you look at the lack of preparation for this season in Dallas, then you would be expecting a bad season too.

Redline360

Reaction score
Still around a 5. Think the OL will surprise people imo.

If we resign Dak to a large deal it drops to a 2

blueblood70

Reaction score
who carers who is stoked and how much.. I'm a fan and will be if I'm the last pone left!! #DCFFL