1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

Once again, the goalposts move on Dak

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Yobwocs, Nov 21, 2022.

1. ondaedg

ondaedg Well-Known Member

2,846 Messages
    2,945 Likes Received
    Eh? Isn’t it the same obsessed posters who crap EVERY thread into the same regurgitated anti-Dak rants over and over and over…… So it’s bad that a couple of individuals defend Dak but it’s ok that there is a group of anti-Dakers who are literally destroying the ability of this forum to have good constructive conversation? SMH..

2. FTWayne

FTWayne Well-Known Member

1,590 Messages
    1,891 Likes Received
    :clap:I don't think they are dak haters, they are dak obnoxious fans haters.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
    75boyz likes this.
  3. SteveTheCowboy

SteveTheCowboy Well-Known Member

11,807 Messages
    7,988 Likes Received
    Yes....those people are bad for our community too. You have those kinds of people, trolls and malcontents...in every walk of life.

But if you don;t understand that arguing with them...FEEDING them what they crave....makes it exponentially worse? A little mess turns into a giant ship show...because they get the attention. And back and and and back and forth we go. With no agreement ever in sight.

It's Internet Trolling 101. They troll...we ignore them. The Spanish Inquisition and Crusade? Quite the mess.

Shake your head all ya want. It's stupid to engage them and make it worse.

4. FanofJerry

FanofJerry Well-Known Member

919 Messages
    490 Likes Received
    Crap shoot it and your risking turning away fan base and pissing off your star players.

Let me add another wrinkle to this that Dak haters and Contract haters dont want to talk about...Dak won the locker room to the point we benched a fan favorite QB for...how can a Front Office just let that guy walk and not piss players off?

No one wants to talk about these things that actual GMs have to deal with. Instead Haters want to take some super ridiculous boot strap rigid hardline of "its stupid to pay a QB, I would have let him walk"...yet no GM in the NFL does it like that...why? Because you would be the first and succeed and prove everyone wrong?

Listen...the not paying QBs thing sounds good on paper but probably isnt practical which is why GMs dont follow the approach.

5. ondaedg

ondaedg Well-Known Member

2,846 Messages
    2,945 Likes Received
    Oh I don’t respond to any of their posts because well I’ve ignored anyone who chooses to hurt dialog here. Wanna discuss football with good honest objective opinions then I’ll bite.

kskboys and SteveTheCowboy like this.
  6. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer

33,620 Messages
    33,730 Likes Received
    They always move the goalposts because they don’t have the nads to admit they were wrong. Cowards all of them.

7. SteveTheCowboy

SteveTheCowboy Well-Known Member

11,807 Messages
    7,988 Likes Received
    I hope...that this team does not move the goalposts BACKWARDS....on T-day.

Keep stretching keep pushing keep moving those goal posts to WINNING. It's hard...you have to reset. You have to renew. You have to SET your goals higher and higher...to win. KEEP pressing. Keep UPPING the game. Sitting back on your wins...satisfied...is losing.

A real leader knows this.

8. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer

33,620 Messages
    33,730 Likes Received
    This team seems different than those of late. Time will tell.

SteveTheCowboy likes this.
  9. Cowboys1966

Cowboys1966 Well-Known Member

484 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    I forget where their pick was initially but the eagles got to #2 overall in 16.

10. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

25,569 Messages
    24,087 Likes Received
    Its a Jerry thing is why. Many in the media and MANY alleged fans hate anytime Jerry and his team win. Its not really a Dak thing as much as that. ANTI-JERRY BIAS. The real true blue fans aren't that way. Yeah will Dak frustrate us, but thats just the nature of the NFL and that position Dak has. Dak is plenty good

11. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

35,982 Messages
    38,762 Likes Received
    It's both groups that destroy the ability to have constructive convos, the polarized lovers and haters of Dak.

LACowboysFan1 likes this.
  12. kskboys

35,982 Messages
    38,762 Likes Received
    And they then took a project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. kskboys

35,982 Messages
    38,762 Likes Received
    Anti-Jerry bias? I'd say the opposite. If you approve of Jerry, you are not a real true fan.

LACowboysFan1 and Rayman70 like this.
  14. Rayman70

25,569 Messages
    24,087 Likes Received
    ***? How did I EVER imply I approve of the clown known as Jerry? It was just a general statement and observation.

15. Rayman70

25,569 Messages
    24,087 Likes Received
    All I am sayin is, it exists which we have known, but its unfair for it to be used against the players. They don't deserve the refs and announcers anti TEAM biasness just because our owner is an asshat.

kskboys likes this.
  16. kskboys

35,982 Messages
    38,762 Likes Received
    The bolded.

Rayman70 likes this.
  17. kskboys

35,982 Messages
    38,762 Likes Received
    Ah, now I'm understanding what you're saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayman70 likes this.
  18. Rayman70

25,569 Messages
    24,087 Likes Received
    Yes...and I am anti Jerry. Im just calling out the fact its unfair for THAT 2 be why the players are treated a bit worse by the refs and the announcers in some cases.We see it nearly every week.

kskboys likes this.
  19. kskboys

35,982 Messages
    38,762 Likes Received
    Yeah, it looked different w/ those two statements next to each other, that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, everyone, me n Ray had a misunderstanding and talked it out w/o screaming insults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayman70 likes this.
  20. Rayman70

25,569 Messages
    24,087 Likes Received
    :yourock:absolutely man. We are always chill.

kskboys likes this.