Once they decided not to fire the coach this season was already over

snadler

Reaction score
After the loss to the Niners the only thing I wanted to see between then and tonight was a new coach, once they decided to keep that loser this season was over, tonight just reinforced everything that went wrong during that miserable loss except it was worse because not only do you have the same horrible coaches but you have even less talent to overcome the awful coaching

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Bill Belichick would of lost this game. Long season but boy do we need wide receivers to get healthy...fast..

LysleE

Reaction score
Who would even want to coach this team having to deal with Jerry and Stephen meddling in personnel decisions and undermining the coach’s authority?

snadler

Reaction score
Bill Belichick would of lost this game. Long season but boy do we need wide receivers to get healthy...fast..
You think any belichick team would be this sloppy unprepared and penalty prone

Reactions: BAT

JonesBoys

Reaction score
After the loss to the Niners the only thing I wanted to see between then and tonight was a new coach, once they decided to keep that loser this season was over, tonight just reinforced everything that went wrong during that miserable loss except it was worse because not only do you have the same horrible coaches but you have even less talent to overcome the awful coaching

More like, once they decided they could run the football operations the Dallas Cowboys were over. RIP Dallas Cowboys. This clown show that Nones boys give us year after year is not what this franchise was all about.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if they fire the coach. What will change? With the turnover of coaches and players the last 20 years the same thing remains which is the inept front office.

bewp7

Reaction score
please do not make any excuse for mccarthy

he is a very bad head coach

say what ever u want about jerry and the talent of the roster but i just point u to the penaltys

the fact that the penaltys was not fixed is every thing u need to know about mccarthy as a head coach

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm fine if they fire McCarthy but I'm long past thinking a new head coach will save this dysfunctional team.

Two rich guys playing fantasy football front office have been the problem and show no signs of letting up.