One of the best non play plays in Cowboys history

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Teague stood up for the Star and Cowboy honor.

I’ll always love the dude.

on a side note, I also remember some, or maybe just one, of our secondary starting a brawl in the 80’s after the ‘Skins scored a receiving TD and the “Smurfs” went to the end zone to do their their stupid celebration. Anyone remember who jumped in there and screwed up their “high five”?
I remember watching it but don’t remember who the player was.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I remember watching it but don’t remember who the player was.
It was Dennis Thurman and Michael Downs. Thurman is 32, Downs is 26 @CarolinaFathead
CXOZLTDE4U7JLHA7EMC2RHD7SU.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
If that happened to a Landry coached team there would've been an on the field brawl.It wouldn't have just been one player defending the Star.

Hoods

Reaction score
Eh...I suppose I am just as immature as him. So be it.

"oh lookit who came to my ranch"

Okay....great. Cool story bruh!
If he’s proud of it, who cares. Why does that bother you? Just be positive. We’re all die hards so it makes sense he wants to share that. My two cents.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he’s proud of it, who cares. Why does that bother you? Just be positive. We’re all die hards so it makes sense he wants to share that. My two cents.
Fair enough dude. My internet silliness perception without any real world face to face. {shrug}

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ignoring a troll is usually best course of action.

"troll" or "truth"....that is the question.

Just because you disagree or makes you mad...doesn;t make a "troll" It's like people don' l even know what a real internet troll is these days.

I didn't say what I said for trolling purpose. Oh...wait....unless you are saying YOU are the troll?

You;d think after 25+ years of internet I;d have all this figured out by now. Who's who and who does what. But it's a chaotic unfathomable universe. What can ya do?