One of the best non play plays in Cowboys history

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
sorry But AB was an off field issue as well like ET stop lumping TO in with Miscreants..

sorry but MI, Ocho sinco, Throw me th damn ball book writing KJ, steve smith, OBJ, and many many others through pot history

all TO Like heck dez was causing similar issues when not winning and his targets were low, it happens

Understand what I wrote. I said he’s closer to the AB side of the prima dona spectrum than the other side. That’s NOT saying he is AB. Understand that simple distinction because it’s significant.

And quit poo-pooing his locker room disruptions. He blew up SF’s locker room and forced a trade because of perceived disrespect, then dropped a nuke on Philly’s locker room with his calling out of DM in the press and wishing, like a child, Favre was Philly’s QB instead of DM. Hugh Douglas punched his *** out and everyone (from what I remember, certainly the vast vast majority) in Philly’s locker room sided with DM.

When he was here he contributed to this soap opera garbage but on lesser scale, but still damaging nonetheless, by calling out Romo and Witten and accusing them of drawing up plays explicitly to exclude him from the game plan. This is absurd conspiratorial garbage and was made up in his head just so he could construct another victim narrative. The soap opera/drama factor was enough, that on the advice of multiple people in the organization Jones abruptly cut ties with him in ‘09 and sent him on his way.

This type of drama is not “give me the damn ball” drama. This is chemistry destroying, team destabilizing drama.

And again, the cost is significant.

Quit downplaying it like it doesn’t have a huge cost to a team and also quit falsely comparing it to Dez drama, and other high strung, competitive receivers like him, wanting the ball as much as possible. TO took the ish to another level when it comes to drama.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Understand what I wrote. I said he’s closer to the AB side of the prima dona spectrum than the other side. That’s NOT saying he is AB. Understand that simple distinction because it’s significant.

And quit poo-pooing his locker room disruptions. He blew up SF’s locker room and forced a trade because of perceived disrespect, then dropped a nuke on Philly’s locker room with his calling out of DM in the press and wishing, like a child, Favre was Philly’s QB instead of DM. Hugh Douglas punched his *** out and everyone (from what I remember, certainly the vast vast majority) in Philly’s locker room sided with DM.

When he was here he contributed to this soap opera garbage but on lesser scale, but still damaging nonetheless, by calling out Romo and Witten and accusing them of drawing up plays explicitly to exclude him from the game plan. This is absurd conspiratorial garbage and was made up in his head just so he could construct another victim narrative. The soap opera/drama factor was enough, that on the advice of multiple people in the organization Jones abruptly cut ties with him in ‘09 and sent him on his way.

This type of drama is not “give me the damn ball” drama. This is chemistry destroying, team destabilizing drama.

And again, the cost is significant.

Quit downplaying it like it doesn’t have a huge cost to a team and also quit falsely comparing it to Dez drama, and other high strung, competitive receivers like him, wanting the ball as much as possible. TO took the ish to another level when it comes to drama.

whatever dude get passed the hate for one of the best ever that was not an issue on or off the field, thats refreshing rather have him 100time over with his passion then the pouty AC...BYE

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
whatever dude get passed the hate for one of the best ever that was not an issue on or off the field, thats refreshing rather have him 100time over with his passion then the pouty AC...BYE

Yeah, and as a GM you’d be dealing with all the team destabilizing ish other GM’s dealt with who ALL eventually decided to get him the **** out of town. AC doesn’t have TO’s talent but the cost benefit still makes a lesser talented, though STILL immensely talented, receiver like AC the better deal. TO doesn’t play well with others. His HOF induction and practically EVERY professional locker room he was in attests to this.

Lol but go ahead and poo-poo all that.

lol ummmm...

Bye?