One of the first guys we need to go after

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Unfortunately a recent change to Rodgers’ contract helped the Packers free up some spending power to re-sign some important talent. And guess who they have their eye on?!

Chrisdd

Reaction score
Is this guy right here.

Anatomy of a Player: Joe Schobert | Browns Countdown - YouTube
  1. I have followed this kid since he was a standout on some pretty dominant Badger defenses as a young college player. He's a YOUNG healthy Sean Lee without all the injury problems. Never really got the recognition from the masses he deserves IMO. Kind of a sleepy looking dude, but I tell ya what, you pop in the game...and BANG...he shows up all over the field. Makes plays everywhere. Can bring the thump, cover in space too, good pass rusher, causes turnovers with big hits or in coverage. Great football IQ, really sees the field. You move Jaylon outside WHERE HE SHOULD BE IN THE FIRST PLACE and slide this kid inside and you have somethin going for you on defense now. A no nonsense guy that can run a defense from the middle. Another coach on the field, QB of the defense guy that we sorely need and have been lacking,.. TO SAY THE LEAST.
Didn't he return two picks for tds in a game, this year? I like the idea either way.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think ole Joe is a really good LB, therefore, too costly for DAL to sign.

Think more lower tier guys:
NO - AJ Klein, Manti T'eo, Stephone Anthony
GB - Kyle Frackell, Blake Martinez (maybe)
LA - Bryce Hager
DAL - Joe Thomas

After an overhaul on the DL and the secondary...LB has to be a cheap fix for 2020.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
My ideal would be Jordan Phillips and Kinlaw. But I honestly don't see any way that Kinlaw falls to us. Thanks for yet another ultimately meaningless win on your way out the door Garrett! All you did was to drop this team way down in the draft - again!

This

ksadler1

Reaction score
I love the idea. It would allow the team to play Smith at strongside where he belongs. From the numbers, it looks like Schobert got snubbed on a Pro Bowl nod. But I think a move like this ultimately comes down to money and cost. If Schobert has a market, I'd expect it would be more than this team could afford, given the mouths to feed already.

Yup, if you sign this guy, either Lee or LVE needs to go. You don't pay that kind of money for depth...