One of the worst cases of harassment I have heard

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
A foreclosure forced Donald Pennington Jr. to move out.

But until Tuesday night, nothing and no one could force him to move on.

That's when the man former neighbors described as "a nut" and "pure evil" was killed in the front yard of the southeast Dallas home that he never could seem to leave after he lost it in 1996.

CONTINUED

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
"He said Kelly, who called 911 and is heard on the tape telling Pennington to get off her porch, fired a warning shot first, and then a second shot that struck Pennington in the head."

First, good job Kelly. Second. I'm amazed it took this long for someone to kill him. It wouldn't have taken me Five minutes.

burmafrd

Reaction score
This is a consequence of living in a big city. That POS would have been taken care of one way or another in a small town, or even a small city. But in a big city with all of those so called protections of a full sized so called justice system, you can get away with murder. There are so many ways that the system WORKS to let those like that POS go instead of doing what they should do and protect the INNOCENT.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Long before it reached this point I'd have hospitalized him as a "warning shot." That young woman did what she had to.

Sickwitit

Reaction score
Hostile;3544942 said:
Long before it reached this point I'd have hospitalized him as a "warning shot." That young woman did what she had to.

If he did not get the picture in over 14 years, there's no need for warning shots because it would do no good. He had to lose his lofe for it to stop, kudos Kelly sad story.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Sickwitit;3544947 said:
If he did not get the picture in over 14 years, there's no need for warning shots because it would do no good. He had to lose his lofe for it to stop, kudos Kelly sad story.
It would have never reached 14 years if I had bought that house.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Pretty crazy that he was able to get the locks changed and have eviction notices drawn up.

I will be paying close attention to see if the victim's family tries to file some type of wrongful death lawsuit against the owner of the house. Good luck trying to get a jury in Texas to convict :bow: .

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
What I don't get is if he was found in these peoples house several times, why was he never arrested? That is trespassing. You don't need a court order to arrest someone for that.

Not to mention abuse of the legal system is an arrestable offense too.