One step closer to ET

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That does seem suspect. Why enroll your children in a school far away from said team (Seattle). Dallas must be offering him something. Would be a great addition to the team. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Once we resign Lawrence, this’ll be deadly defense.

Big_D

Reaction score
Thomas will go to the highest bidder. He knows this will be his last opportunity at a big contract.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure this is significant. For one thing, Austin isn’t Dallas, and for another Austin is actually closer to Houston than Dallas. Besides, if his family going to live in the city ET plays in anyway, and are going to be away from him for long stretches anyway, would it really matter that much if it were an hour flight or a 2 hour flight from the city he plays in? At most it seems to be a commitment to a general area of the country, but not to Dallas specifically.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That does seem suspect. Why enroll your children in a school far away from said team (Seattle). Dallas must be offering him something. Would be a great addition to the team. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Once we resign Lawrence, this’ll be deadly defense.

Well, ET isn’t enrolling his kids in a Dallas area school. He could simply be planning to sign with a team in the South somewhere, and if it’s not Dallas, maybe Houston or New Orleans.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If he enrolled the kids in school in Dallas, I would be convinced. This was Austin.
I was just telling a friend that a lot of NFL players move here (Phoenix - East valley area) towards the end of their NFL careers.

It doesn't mean they are about to sign with the Cardinals. It's usually because the player has identified where they want to live after their career and get their kids enrolled in schools. The player still leases a house in the city of their NFL team.

Brian Urlacher and Donovan McNabb are some examples.

lk8701

Reaction score
Goodell will probably investigate the Cowboys for tampering and will take away multiple draft picks.