One step closer to ET

Hardline

Reaction score
I was born in Texas, I live in Texas, I've spent most of my life in Texas.
Then you should plainly see Austin is a speck of blue in a solidly red state hence my Austin is barely a Texas city remark.
I'll leave it at that. Shoot me PM if you want to debate.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That wouldn't leave too much other material to read. Besides even though I may not agree with everything I do enjoy reading varying opinions.

Well there ya go then! No need to exile them to somewhere where nobody will see or post in them, is there?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Well there ya go then! No need to exile them to somewhere where nobody will see or post in them, is there?
my post wasn't meant as a negative just to clarify...just a way to streamline all the ET posts into a section. This will be the most discussed topic until if and when it happens.

cern

Reaction score
Texas has the best and most varied hunting of any other state in the union. Maybe he likes to hunt.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
I1a1pVG.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
He would move to Texas either way. He could be retired and if he does play again then he will play for us. But it would need to be cheap.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then you should plainly see Austin is a speck of blue in a solidly red state hence my Austin is barely a Texas city remark.
I'll leave it at that. Shoot me PM if you want to debate.
Your meaning should be clear as day to anyone from Texas.