One thing is crystal clear...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sunday night will be standing room only not only in Texas Stadium but in living rooms and bars around the world. The white elephant in the room is exposed and the only way to get that sucker back under wraps is to come out united and put it on the Giants. We will quickly find out the answers to numerous questions that have haunted this board over the past few weeks.

We're not just playing some run of the mill game. This is a huge game against a very good opponent. Oh, and just in case you didn't know, it's December too.

• Will the team shake the December forward monkey?
  • Will Romo step it up to the next level and get back to his old spread the ball around self?
  • Will TO and Witten accidentally jack each other up on the field?
  • Did the coaching staff learn anything from last week and start mixing Choice in with regularity?
  • Are MB3's pinkie toe problems in the rear view mirror?
  • Will JJ stay in the box and off of the sideline?
  • Will Wade gain any control over a team desperately in need of his leadership?
  • Will Romo turn the "aw shucks" persona into the "get with me or get the &*#$ off the field" persona?
  • Will the camera flash to Jessica more than once?
  • Are we ready for the big time or are we just another fraud in disguise?
  • Does TO really give up on routes?
  • Does Romo really throw medicine balls with regularity?
  • Does Romo lack peripheral vison?

Clarity will be in the air Sunday night.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
You think there's turmoil on this forum now?????????:confused:

Wait till Sunday Nite if we lose this thing.:shatfan:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2487064 said:
You think there's turmoil on this forum now?????????:confused:

Wait till Sunday Nite if we lose this thing.:shatfan:

My point exactly... You thought this last week was crazy. If they don't straighten all of that ^%$^ out and rack up a W Sunday night this board will explode next week.

newlander

Reaction score
Good post. Great thread, get it done or start over next season with a new coach and staff. Pretty clear to me......can't wait...............