Opening company - Post for Computer Engineers.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hey all,

Well I am in the process of launching a company. I have raised a decent amount of capital and have 4 engineers signed on for the project with their return being equity. If any Computer Engineers are on the forums and are interested in possibly doing some light work in cakephp, c++ and html5 send me a PM and lets see if we can work together.

Also looking for one design guru that can take charge in implementing the creative direction of the website and the product in general.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
jobberone;5011819 said:
I remember learning Basic when it was a big deal. Does that count? :)

Sorry, don't think Basic would help :(

Downloadable applications no longer play much of a factor outside of Photoshop level products.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;5011940 said:
Congrats. And welcome to the world of entrepreneurship.

Thank you. It is a concept I had years ago and stumbled upon my ramblings in a history class notebook from 10th grade recently and googled and realized it is still an untapped market with nothing like it. I wish I had the network/knowledge to create something like this then but I didn't, however I do now so I will try to give it a go.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;5012113 said:
Good luck with that.

I sense a bit of sarcasm!

Regardless: Thank you. :D

Phoenix;5012148 said:
What? No Ada? :D

Does Ada have any commercial purposes? I don't know lol, isn't it a government produced language?

Phoenix

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;5012221 said:

Does Ada have any commercial purposes? I don't know lol, isn't it a government produced language?

Military actually. All of our warheads are programmed in it, for instance :)

But in terms of OOP, it is the absolute epitome, the utter perfection, of that type of programming approach.

kmp77

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;5011817 said:
Hey all,

Well I am in the process of launching a company. I have raised a decent amount of capital and have 4 engineers signed on for the project with their return being equity. If any Computer Engineers are on the forums and are interested in possibly doing some light work in cakephp, c++ and html5 send me a PM and lets see if we can work together.

Also looking for one design guru that can take charge in implementing the creative direction of the website and the product in general.

Ping me if you're still looking for a designer. 13 years professional experience. Currently I'm in the mobile app field.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
kmp77;5012542 said:
Ping me if you're still looking for a designer. 13 years professional experience. Currently I'm in the mobile app field.

I am very glad you have replied! I will get in touch with you soon with some details.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;5012221 said:

Nope. Saying you're a great judge of football would be sarcastic at best. Wishing you well on making a quality business, nah, I wouldn't be sarcastic about that with anyone.