Opinion: Cooper Rush is never giving the starting job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.
Who else definitely agrees ?
Probably a bit optimistic but stranger things have happened. If he does take the job then it will be because we're winning games, which is what everyone wants, right?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Probably a bit optimistic but stranger things have happened. If he does take the job then it will be because we're winning games, which is what everyone wants, right?
He’s gotta work on his pocket awareness I don’t wanna see anymore strip sacks. So yea him and Tyler smith isn’t exactly a ton of experience. But the coaches get paid to coach to the teams Strengths. Move the pocket, run the ball, play field position and take your shots.

He can score 20 ppg I believe.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s gotta work on his pocket awareness I don’t wanna see anymore strip sacks. So yea him and Tyler smith isn’t exactly a ton of experience. But the coaches get paid to coach to the teams Strengths. Move the pocket, run the ball, play field position and take your shots.

He can score 20 ppg I believe.
I think if they make him play like Dak did in 2016 he can get it done. Forcing this offense to get back to the running game rather than trying to make a square peg go in a round hole will help this defense and offense both.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.
Who else definitely agrees ?
They'd never let Rush have that job lol. Rush isn't even under contract after this year lol. Whatever you smoking on pass it.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
This will be Will’s job to lose.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please name a stranger thing than a bum like Cooper Rush being a full time starter indefinitely?
A bum like Dak being named the starter over Romo because he had the best offensive line and running game in the league making him look serviceable?

Geno Smith becoming a starter again 8 years after his last start and looking better than 7 year starter Dak?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
A bum like Dak being named the starter over Romo because he had the best offensive line and running game in the league making him look serviceable?

Geno Smith becoming a starter again 8 years after his last start and looking better than 7 year starter Dak?
Remember when romo came back in that meaningless week 17 game against philly and immediately looked better than dak ever did.

the argument was “he’s old and brittle he’ll just get hurt again”. to which I replied “so what? let him go out there and get hurt again then”.

I think they thought this was gonna be a storybook Brady/Bledsoe deal. Flash forward 7 years later and we got ourselves a drew Bledsoe alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.