Opinion: Dak ad libed that last play and could have run out of bounds

Cmac

Reaction score
But our dimwitted QB decided to run. Then he was too stupid to slide early. Then he made sure we saw the depths of his stupidity by giving the ball to the center and not the ref.

Idiot.
Dak is not the one you want when the game is on the line
I'd have to ask since dimwitted, stupid and stupidity is linked to Dak, care to describe MM AND KMoore's intellect or wit too? Interested.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Actually we do know how much the play was practiced. It was reported from multiple sources that the exact play and situation were practiced twice a week.
The play was specifically designed for the defense and situation that was presented.
and how would they know how many seconds would be left in their practice ? 10? 20?
And if you look at the play it doesnt look like a well designed play or well executed, and they didnt know the rules.
So what ever they practiced was flawed, and therefore useless.

They also would not know what defense alignment to practice against.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
ther are several refs on the field and like the rams game any of them closer could have easily gone and spotted it..

conspiracy or not just another example of piss poor inconsistent officiating. i saw at least 4 hold on their offense not called some oL, some wrs in those infamous screens/motions/zone runs they run that only work when they hold a lot and not get called. Odd maybe they are just bad but doesn't matter now we got 14 penalties and the other team played nearly perfect the KC -BIL game 4 total penalties in an OT game with offense scrambling all over the field. Wow i dint realize other teams play such perfect games and the DC and raiders only teams that just dont know how to not mess up.
refs are not going to call excessive penaltys because they dont like certain teams.
I think they call the games they way they are told to.
it could be about the over and under betting.
KC -BIL game 4 total penalties would mean they wanted the game to go over
Dal game they wanted to go under and another td by dallas puts them over so they had to prevent that.

Refs are not stupid, hochuli was a lawyer, they call games as they are told to by nfl / goodell and the only reason has to be sports betting.
They wont succeed on all games, but over course of the season they will hit on a lot of the games , just a good average, and they dont care
about who wins or loses, just how much will they make off sports betting kickbacks.

The refs on that last dallas play did seem like they didnt want dallas to get the ball clocked in time, but not because they dont like dallas, but because
thats what they were told to do , the reason being money.

RxMan

Reaction score
and how would they know how many seconds would be left in their practice ? 10? 20?
And if you look at the play it doesnt look like a well designed play or well executed, and they didnt know the rules.
So what ever they practiced was flawed, and therefore useless.

They also would not know what defense alignment to practice against.

Dude. Read the articles. McCarthy said the game clock was within the timeframe that they practiced. In the event that the clock was met (which it was) and they got the defense look that they wanted then this would be the play to get them 10 or so yards closer. I am not arguing execution which was poor. You're trying to state that Dak ad-libbed the play which is completely false. They practiced the situation twice a week. The situation presented itself and they executed the play. It's not that hard to understand. I am giving you FACTS but you can continue with for false beliefs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dude. Read the articles. McCarthy said the game clock was within the timeframe that they practiced. In the event that the clock was met (which it was) and they got the defense look that they wanted then this would be the play to get them 10 or so yards closer. I am not arguing execution which was poor. You're trying to state that Dak ad-libbed the play which is completely false. They practiced the situation twice a week. The situation presented itself and they executed the play. It's not that hard to understand. I am giving you FACTS but you can continue with for false beliefs.
correct..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I disagree, the closer a team is to the EZ the greater the chance of a completion. It goes from a sky ball, to a more accurate pass.

I dont like just everyone going to same spot, that is for the long low% hail mary, but if you get closer, you can throw to any spot, the whole EZ and even underneath
has to be covered.

In that buff kc game josh had a 4th down and 13 around the 25 and threw a td pass to one guy who broke open.
Well getting closer and still having time for the shot is OK. Getting closer at the risk of running out of time isn’t worth it.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Could Dak have thrown it out of bounds behind him slightly?

If the refs thought it was an intentional clock stopping maneuver it would be a 5 yard penalty and a 10 second runoff. If, however, there was a receiver (or any other offensive player for that matter) in the vicinity of the backwards toss they might get away with it, saving the penalty and time.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'd have to ask since dimwitted, stupid and stupidity is linked to Dak, care to describe MM AND KMoore's intellect or wit too? Interested.

Dak is different from Fat Mac and Mr. Ed Moore.
Dak is paid like a king and many here (not so many now) saw him as a savior. I have largely seen Dak as a bus driver and mostly poser so throws behind and at shoelaces then on a third try nails it for a 10-yard game. King of inconsistency.

Fat Mac and Mr. Ed are lame ducks because of a lack of talent (Fat Mac) and ego (Moore).
Dak we are stuck with.