Opinion: Dak will Make Over 25M

basel90

Reaction score
I love Brady's first 3 years and if you don't I do not get it, year 2 super bowl win, playoffs, year 4 2nd superbowl, yeah I will take Brady's first 3 years you can keep Dak.

Why is Dak in the same conversation with Brady ? Folks , with all due respect , Dak is not going to touch 1/10 of brady’s Accomplishments . Don’t do Dak any disfavors with a Brady comparison .
Dak should probably be compared to Danny white and maybe Romo .

Brax

Reaction score
Why is Dak in the same conversation with Brady ? Folks , with all due respect , Dak is not going to touch 1/10 of brady’s Accomplishments . Don’t do Dak any disfavors with a Brady comparison .
Dak should probably be compared to Danny white and maybe Romo .
Mine was just a response to Dak vs Brady First 3 years comment, Some People on this board believe Dak is better than most QB's ever and these QB compares are all over the place and somehow end up in many threads. Dak has had a good 3 first years some how this has made him the GOAT in some folks view. Brady vs Dak first 3 years - I would Take Brady - that was all I responded to.

basel90

Reaction score
Seems Stephen likes Dak a lot and they don’t see a worthy QB to invest another 3 years developing. Just hoping they don’t overspend on resigning Dak . Let him play in 2019 and if he wins playoff games and shows promise then pay renew him with 25-30 mil money .

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Seems Stephen likes Dak a lot and they don’t see a worthy QB to invest another 3 years developing. Just hoping they don’t overspend on resigning Dak . Let him play in 2019 and if he wins playoff games and shows promise then pay renew him with 25-30 mil money .
Exactly, why extend him now. He makes enough in endorsements without the huge pay raise. Make him earn it.