Opinion: Trade Dak. Sign Brady or Bridgewater

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Doesn’t like Dak to lead is but sees promise in Bridgebust. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Can we at least judge players using the same critical eye? Bridgewater sucks...worse than Dak.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.
I would take a 42 year old Brady over Dak any day. Had we had Brady Dallas would have had a first round bye.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Honestly, bringing on Bridgewater isn’t a bad idea. He’s a cheaper version of Dak IMO. If we have no plans to draft a QB or trade for one, we should get Bridgewater on a cheap deal. I’d rather do that than sign Dak for a record breaking deal

Honestly though, I’d rather trade our entire draft plus Dak and Amari for Mahomes if possible.