Opinion: Trade Dak. Sign Brady or Bridgewater

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I think hes better than Dak, but feel free to disagree. He isnt elite, but good. Dak is slightly below good.

I would take Dak over Bridgewater. Dak is better than him. He really never did much when Brees was injured. Except hand the ball off to Kamara and throw short passes. If you want a bus driver. Than Bridgewater is your man.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What a stupid thread

OP has not even been here a month and has started 11 threads about

3 threads guaranteeing us winning the superbowl
the reasons to keep Garrett
Jerry Jones legacy
a message to Garrett
2 threads about Dak having to go
an apology about saying we are gonna win the superbowl
and now trading for Tom Brady.

Jebuss

He is either a troll ........ 12 years old or younger ........ or is related to erod.

It doesn't matter how long one has been a fan, some posts, are just beyond belief. Why not bring in Winston? Lol

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If half of them are from garbage time, yes. Packers game was mostly garbage time, Bears game was mostly garbage time, last TD against the Bills was garbage time, etc. His stats are as fraudulent as our box scores against the Packers and the Bears.

Speaking of garbage...

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pray and Pray hard that there is a team willing to give this imposter QB big bucks to go play QB for them as an FA.
But I fear our prayers will not be heard!
In the meantime pick up a decent QB thru FA, Foles, Bridgewater, etc etc and see if you can trade lemon Dak along with this years first and next years first to get monster prospect QB in the Draft?
DAK is done it's pretty evident even to Jerry and the Jones family sitting in their suite yesterday that the talent isn't there and never will be!

How's Foles doing in Jacksonville?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.

are you serious and aging brady no fn way hes been bad this season, have you not paid attention..hes to old for me and for sure TB is a good back up but he was servcable but not special in any game ive seen or 2nd tier starter but neither is a truly better choice then Dak..

best option is FT Dak No exclusive get a drafted QB and a journeymen better then rush to bridge the gap..if Dak somehow either signs for less then 33 or he shows more consistency a giant good teams/defenses with the new staff, then maybe we sign him to a LTC..im letting the new HC and staff evaluate one more season and find out of we have..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’d take Marcus Marriotta.

I think he will be cheap and while Dak is better it’s not by enough to validate paying Marriotta next to nothing while paying Dak 35+ mill.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Dak is a good human being.. I like him alot. However feelings aside, just like Garrett he needs to go. Dak isnt good enough to lead us to glory. Get out now so the 20s arent wasted like the 10s.

My opinion? Sign Brady or Bridgewater. Brady may have lost a step.. but tbh I think thats because his offense is absolute horse poop. Give Brady this offense and they are likely SB bound. If you want youth, why not Teddy Bridgewater? Guy went 5-0 with Brees out and is a tier above dak. Dirtball Dak is a good guy but isnt our franchise QB.

The fact that you think Bridgewater is a better QB than Dak tells me all I need to know about your posts and how much your opinion counts.

sean10mm

Reaction score
I’d take Marcus Marriotta.

I think he will be cheap and while Dak is better it’s not by enough to validate paying Marriotta next to nothing while paying Dak 35+ mill.

I don't think I've had a QB confuse me as much as Mariota. I've seen a decent amount of his games and he makes no sense to me.

He's got a solid arm, he's mobile, he can put the ball where he wants to, by all accounts he's a bright guy with an A+ work ethic, and his teammates always credited him with being a good leader. But it never added up to anything somehow. It's like he's weirdly snake-bit, in every critical situation his passes get dropped or he gets blasted off the snap. He's not a guy who does a lot of dumb crap like Winston but somehow the result is identical basically.

What makes it weirder is that Tannehill was basically the exact same player as Mariota when he was in Miami, but then he replaced Mariota and looked great doing it,which just raises more questions.

At worst he's a really good backup, at best he might be a sneakily great reclamation project for a good modern offensive coach like Greg Roman. Of course Dak might be an even better reclamation project for a good offensive coach who isn't trying to cosplay the 1992 Cowboys with 2019 free agency and passing game rules.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think both Bridgewater and Mariota would get us around the same production for much cheaper. Wanted Bridgewater as a backup a couple years ago.

Ron12

Reaction score
I will take Dak over Wentz & all the others all day every day !:thumbup::thumbup:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think both Bridgewater and Mariota would get us around the same production for much cheaper. Wanted Bridgewater as a backup a couple years ago.

People complain about Dak's accuracy, put these guys under center and watch what happens.

kskboys

Reaction score

My opinion: No way no how would Brady even consider coming here. Next.