1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Orlando Scandrick confirms it: We're running a 2001 offense in 2019

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by tyke1doe, Dec 6, 2019.

1. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Zone Supporter

9,356 Messages
    12,705 Likes Received
    The Patriots adapt as the game goes on. Nobody makes better half time adjustments than Belechek. If something isn't working, Belechek doesn't stubbornly stick to it b/c it was what the team practiced on tuesday.

EST_1986 and khiladi like this.
  2. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

7,627 Messages
    10,875 Likes Received
    Sounds like a Garrett led .500 team to me. Don’t outsmart anyone. Don’t even attempt it. Just play your game and hope for the best.

3. leeblair

leeblair Well-Known Member

1,083 Messages
    1,731 Likes Received
    Garrett doesn't have a plan at all, other than "Let's try this".
    He doesn't understand running the ball in a strategic plan to weaken the defense. He doesn't understand the importance of domination of the offensive line at all costs.
    Football is akin to war. It's based on territory. You use your air attack in conjunction with your ground forces to gain land.
    Garrett thinks its a game.

4. Cmac

Cmac Well-Known Member

4,375 Messages
    3,103 Likes Received
    ….I've been saying it too....don't leave me out as well.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country likes this.
  5. Cmac

Cmac Well-Known Member

4,375 Messages
    3,103 Likes Received
    Scandrick, with the "We", is hoping for a JWitt-like return. He ain't been a "we" for 3 years. He been a journeyman CB.

6. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

32,508 Messages
    25,991 Likes Received
    Yep. Bringing in Moore was suppose to disguise what we are doing but it’s not. It’s still Jason.....

7. morat1959

morat1959 Well-Known Member

3,360 Messages
    2,916 Likes Received
    Not even close but our coaching does suck just not as much as JJ.

8. Zekeats

Zekeats theranchsucks

7,292 Messages
    7,784 Likes Received
    I'd prefer we used a FB. I wouldn't mind if we went with a jumbo set half the game and just pounded like Jim Harbaugh niners the year they went to SB.

9. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,302 Messages
    465 Likes Received
    He has admitted on air that he made the wrong decision to leave the team.

10. LovinItAll

LovinItAll Well-Known Member

597 Messages
    655 Likes Received
    Your unique ability to direct a professional sports team is duly noted. Now go back to Madden.

11. X550i

X550i Well-Known Member

375 Messages
    500 Likes Received
    She likes to call people groupies when she has no ***’n clue

12. leeblair

leeblair Well-Known Member

1,083 Messages
    1,731 Likes Received
    It's a figure of speech. I didn't want to say "we" because I'm not on the Cowboys.
    I don't play madden.
    The fact remains the same- it's not the playcalling, but how it's done that matters.
    That means blocking, formation, and routes for receivers- as well as strategically calling the plays to keep the defense off balance.
    It's football.

13. Cmac

Cmac Well-Known Member

4,375 Messages
    3,103 Likes Received
    OScan with merit now?......he couldn't even acknowledge his very own play in KC when asked about it on Undisputed about Mahomes vs Brady. And we know how it went in Philly, and we know how the quick cup of coffee went in Washington. C'mon Man!