OT: Fake TV episodes you can't miss.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
A friend of mine sent me a link to the Chiefs planet where they had a very funny thread going. Here is the post that started it all. Enjoy.

Make up a great-sounding episode of a TV show and describe it like TV Guide does, in two sentences or less.

I'll start.

Friends 7:00. After Phoebe accidentally donates all of their clothes to Goodwill, Monica and Rachel have only thin t-shirts to wear. When the air conditioner gets stuck, they have to do jumping jacks and huddle together to stay warm.

Here is mine:
Seinfeld 7:00. Cosmo and Elaine got drunk on the night before Jerry and Elaine's wedding and yada yada yada ensues.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
A friend of mine sent me a link to the Chiefs planet where they had a very funny thread going. Here is the post that started it all. Enjoy.

Here is mine:
Seinfeld 7:00. Cosmo and Elaine got drunk on the night before Jerry and Elaine's wedding and yada yada yada ensues.

Here is mine:

Babe Laufenberg manages to squeak out at least one question of Bill Parcells on "Cowboys Huddle" in which he doesn't look and sound like a nervous, awe struck teenager.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Pokeman....just kidding....

Simpsons:Milhouse confesses his love for Marge and becomes a castaway. He is taken in by Walen Smithers and they move to San Fransisco.

PCOLA22

Reaction score
King Of The Hill

Bobby finally comes out the closet and professes his love for Bill.
Louann tries to become a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.