OT: Stupid posts

coach316

Reaction score
This was a post on another message board. It was so friggin' hilarious I just had to share.

are Bob and Brian Griese related?

and if so Wonder if Brian will ever copy his dad and have a perfect season

if you didnt know if they were related or not, how come you knew bob was brian's father?

:eek:

I was rotflmao when I saw this thread.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I got another funny and dumb thread... ;)

coach316 said:
This was a post on another message board. It was so friggin' hilarious I just had to share.

if you didnt know if they were related or not, how come you knew bob was brian's father?

CapnComeback

Reaction score
coach316 said:

looks like something Nors would post

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CapnComeback said:
looks like something Nors would post

I was actually thinking the same thing.

However to nors credit he has been doing better...I have not read any of his for awhile that made me scratch my head trying to understand what he is trying to talk about.....even though some of the stuff he keeps bringing up my seem silly to me.

coach316

Reaction score
It's no big deal, I just found the extreme stupidity of the poster asking the questions about the Griese's being related and if he can repeat his "dad's " performance.

Irvinite

Reaction score
If you notice he(or she) added "and if so"..... Which translates into "And if they are related"....

So Whats the prob???? :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irvinite said:
If you notice he(or she) added "and if so"..... Which translates into "And if they are related"....

So Whats the prob???? :rolleyes:

That new sigline ROCKS!

I also liked the last two banners you did in the other section.

Irvinite

Reaction score
Thanks Brain..I guess everyone got bored with the banners except for me,so I thought I would start making new Sigs and Avs instead.... :)