Twitter: Our D is in mid-season form

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The potential is there. Will that potential carry over into the regular season, when statistics like those can translate into helping the team overpower their opponents? That is what everyone is waiting to see for themselves.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're ready........like NOW!

I was wondering this morning exactly what the overall stats have been for the starting defense thus far in the preseason? I can't remember them giving up much at all in any of their games?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes sir. Game 4-5 we should have everyone back and in great shape.

I'm hoping for sooner that that.
:thumbup:

usa_today_11265105.0.jpg

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm hoping for sooner that that.
:thumbup:

Yea. Quinn is back week 3. Might take him a game to get into his groove. By then dlaw and jones will have knocked off some rust since neither have done much in camp. But like the OP kinda suggested we have looked good with whos been playing and thats a great sign.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea. Quinn is back week 3. Might take him a game to get into his groove. By then dlaw and jones will have knocked off some rust since neither have done much in camp. But like the OP kinda suggested we have looked good with whos been playing and thats a great sign.

It most definitely is. And I also like the fact that we will be playing against some less-than-stellar quarterbacks, offensive lines, and offenses to start the season.

I honestly think this defense is going to come out on fire to start the season.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Wow, if you could player your backups against every one’s backups all the time, you might just win this thing...

aria

Reaction score
Sunday was exciting, and has my hopes up. But it was preseason ...
and it was Houston. and they lost their starting RB in his first carry of the pre season.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I think I will wait until Game 1 and the rest of the season. Where the defense isn't playing against vanilla offenses and scrubs.