Its time to go old man
JY3A.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
Because you are either:

1. His son

2. His woman

3. His weed carrier

You get emotional when anyone mentions how trash he is.

This isnt about you or Dak. This is about the inept Director of Player Personnel
Is Dak my avatar pic?

Is a CLOSE-UP OF DEZ BRYANT’S FACE your avatar pic?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You could’ve picked Dez in a Cowboys uni, catching a TD, throwing up the X, etc.

But no... you just wanted to see Dez’s face. Awwwww, that’s so cute, Willie!!!

The fact that he’s unemployed makes it even sweeter. You’re loyal to your man through thick and thin!

DEA_dad

Reaction score
They don't have to identify where the heat is coming from to identify the Mike. It's clear when they line up what position they're playing.
Unless....they move pre snap or we blitz a lb, then yes they need to identify or re-identify, if that’s a word

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The jokers and cynics love to mock SJ as if he isn't qualified to hold the position he occupies in the FO. Do they have a point or is he under-appreciated?

Johnny23

Reaction score
The jokers and cynics love to mock SJ as if he isn't qualified to hold the position he occupies in the FO. Do they have a point or is he under-appreciated?
He only has his job because of nepotism. The entire Jones family runs the team. Everyone's insisted he is nothing like Daddy and he says the same things his goober father does. With the same stupid grin on his face.

ESisback

Reaction score
He only has his job because of nepotism. The entire Jones family runs the team. Everyone's insisted he is nothing like Daddy and he says the same things his goober father does. With the same stupid grin on his face.

And yet he has far more fame and fortune than you’ll ever dream of, is probably much smarter than you, and absolutely couldn’t care less what some irrelevant internet “fan” says or does.

I get that people don’t like his methods, and that NO ONE is above scrutiny and criticism, but the constant crying about how clueless he is moronic.

cern

Reaction score
I think Stephen's the ad hoc gm now, and the cowboys are much better off for it. many a college professor told Einstein to choose another field. many of those same critics were in the audience when he got his nobel prize. Stephen's sharp. don't understand why so many don't think so. probably their judgement is clouded by some of jerry's historical moves.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Thank you for proving me right.

817Gill

Reaction score
The #1 problem in the Rams game was how the Rams schemed to "trap" of box out the LBs.

The Rams designed the blocking scheme specific to the exact assignments of each Cowboys front 7 defender.

The ability to vary those assignments would have been great in that game but LVE and JS were young with limited experience which made it more predictable.

They tried using Lee more but he hadn't played much leading up to the game and 1 or the 2 LBs in Nickel were going to be young/inexperienced even with Lee in the game.

Anybody laughing about this concept, does not really understand the Cowboys defense or football in general.
Some people not only claim to know everything, but they are also bigger haters of the team than rival fans.

I get criticizing the team for its shortcomings but literally trying to crap on your own team at every turn makes no sense. Are y’all fans or not? No ones saying to coddle up to every move the Joneses make but sheesh, try to go a day without having negative emotions towards the every facet of the team

plymkr

Reaction score
I envision Brady barking out, "I don't know who's the Mike! I don't know who's the Mike!" pre-snap.
To this day one of my favorite Romo moments was during a game you heard him scream out #58 (or whatever his number was) is the Mike. Then you heard the guy scream out, " No I'm not". Lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was hoping this would be A Will McClay thread. He’s the actual talent evaluator in our FO.
He is the talent brains of the outfit but they are not going to allow him to get any spotlight, tough enough for Booger to give some up to his son.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's the funniest thing about this thread: the guys who think they're Tom Landry or the I'm-a-better-fan-than-you crowd?

I can't wait for a few folks to post their next novella. :muttley: