Over? Under? 9.5 Wins In 2021

erod

Reaction score
7-10. 3rd in the East. McCarthy fired.

That's what it is until proven different.

Creeper

Reaction score
Today, I would take the under and say max 9 wins. I need to see something from the defense to change my mind. But if the starting defense includes Lawrence, Gallimore, Hill (or any of the other JAGs), Gregory, Diggs, Lewis, and Brown, I see only a marginal improvement depending on the safeties. The reality is, I don't see an upgrade on the DL at all. The biggest upgrade will be Gregory playing a bigger role. We have to hope Joseph or Wrights is better than expected and can beat out Brown and/or Lewis for a starting job. I think some people are expecting too much out of Bohanna and the free agent pickups.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Under, I am predicting 1-1-15 but we will get to watch a lotta Cowboys football.
Lol. Libby ALMOST came by again.
If this is the Vegas line I’m mortgaging my home.
:lmao2:
The extra game makes the 0-16 Browns and 0-16 Lions nervous.
I wouldn't take those Browns lightly. They won their first playoff game last season since 1994. Against Pittyburger non the less. Not bad for Stefanski first season as their new HC huh?!

fredp22

Reaction score
you really want to say over but this isnt a 10 win team. We only managed 6 wins last year and faced NY, Wash, Philly twice

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m, 9.5 seems like a middle of the road notion. That seems like a good bet to submit.
I believe Las Vegas says that, yet my fandom tells me 10, despite a hint of doubt!:thumbup:

Last edited: