Over? Under? 9.5 Wins In 2021

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So then you are predicting another year of mass injuries?

this team was 6-10 with Dalton at the helm and a horrible defense with mass injuries everywhere.

You think adding the following players to the team will amount to only 2 more wins?

Dak, Martin, Smith, Collins, Jarwin, Kazee, Joseph, Neal, Cox, Parsons, Urban, Osa.

Then you have the organic development of: Diggs, Lamb, Gallimore and Gregory with a full offseason and TC.

And to top it off we have a better DC and the team has an entire offseason of OTA's, TC, and 4 preseason games.

ALL those advantages and talent added or coming back and you come up with 2 WINS increase?

Some of you guys really are pessimistic.
lol it is like some people here are ignoring all that lol.
They have to be at least 4 wins better if dak plays the whole season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The previous 3 seasons were 8-8, 10-6 and 9-7. And I do expect some injuries.

We have the potential of winning 10 or more games but much has to go right including no major injuries on offense and a defense much improved.

It would be very tough for me to wager on that until I see it unfold and sustain which is what I was responding to. And smart wagering is based on prior history and current trends not futures.

And I think last year if Dak stays healthy we go at least 8-8 and win the division . With our defense and schedule tough to have won more. And probably one and out in playoffs.

And I think with 9 wins we can win division this year. Probably only division we could win. I consider this realistic not negative. While I always retain hope for more. And if we begin showing we have more my position could change.

13-3, 10-6, 9-7, 8-8. 8-8 was the worst season?

We are in the weakest division and have an easy schedule.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
10-7. Will win the last game of the season to drop from drafting 10th to 16th.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Under...i say we get 6, maybe 7 wins...my expectations are low. As long as Jerry is in charge I see this team going nowhere. MM has to prove he is not a fraud. Quinns Atlanta D's were usually average.