Ozzy Osbourne and Earth Wind and Fire collaborate

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

lukin2006

Reaction score
This is what happens when you are no longer creative and relevant. You look for new ways to redo a classic song that should not be touched. But it's Ozzy's song...he can do what he wants. I certainly do not like the new version...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This is what happens when you are no longer creative and relevant. You look for new ways to redo a classic song that should not be touched. But it's Ozzy's song...he can do what he wants. I certainly do not like the new version...
One can't mess with Earth Wind & Fire' great music. That's like messing with Michael Jackson' music. Their icons.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Clever and well-done, but both of those songs stand on their own as classics. No need for this...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
That's pretty terrible to hear Ozzy Disco crap, but it's far better than Metallica's (well, Kirk and Robert's version) version of Prince's When Doves Cry.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This reminds me of situations where a team might sign mega stars in the expectation of a championship run but all you get is a broken team.

Both of those acts, both of those songs are great. Two of the greatest musical artists ever, to me. Two of the greatest songs ever, to me. Put them together and you get Chocolate Covered Sardines. Just not made for each other.