Twitter: Packers release former Pro Bowl DT Mike Daniels

quickccc

Reaction score
that's quite a surprise. I haven't checked his age, but Daniels is a pro bowl caliber player and if he can make plays in a 3-4, he'd be a fine 4-3 DT.
but we are already committed to rookie Trysten Hill as the very near future starting 3 tech. I dunno what the Stephen/McClay group thinks about adding
an expensive next to Hill. and there's been bookend talented DTs in past history (Sapp, Boogie) and Stubblefield, Bryant)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Everyone should know this by now and stop asking when a player they know is a quality player becomes available.

We like what we have and have no interest in any potential progress stoppers.
They say that then let Written back........ guy's so old he has Jesus' autograph in his HS year book.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Quite the list.

Goes to show the NFL stands for Not For Long.

Now I think some will find some 1 year deals before TC is over.
That, or they'll be signed after week 1 when their contracts aren't guaranteed. Most of the guys on that list will be employed this year.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wow I know some of those guys best years are behind them but those guys should be on someones roster. I wonder what's the reason for that.
A lot of it is guaranteed money week one. But as teams start losing players to injury, you will see some of them come off the board.

Reactions: BAT