Pacman can't catch

Spectre

Reaction score
He dropped 3 that were in his hands/chest today.

3!

And another last week that I recall being right in his mitts.

Guess this is why he's a DB.

But what I don't get is, dude reels in 6 balls at a time practicing punt returns but can't gets his hands on 1 thrown right at him over and over again.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Spectre;2310295 said:
He dropped 3 that were in his hands/chest today.

3!

And another last week that I recall being right in his mitts.

Guess this is why he's a DB.

But what I don't get is, dude reels in 6 balls at a time practicing punt returns but can't gets his hands on 1 thrown right at him over and over again.

pacman....drop and give me twenty!!

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
That's what happens when you play the ball. At least he is making plays on the ball instead of just letting the receiver catch the ball and then tackle him.

He will get his interceptions..............

Aussie Cowboy

Reaction score
I saw him catch a ball while holding 5 others in training camp. MAybe he should run around with 2 footballs under each arm and one under his chin and then he might have a chance. ;)

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
At least he's around the ball in position to make a play, unlike the rest of our DBs. If he continues to play as he has lately, the INTs will come.

Eskimo

Reaction score
It'd be nice if he started squeezing them.

I think he'll end up with his fair share by the end of the year.

Most of his pick opportunities would be fairly difficult grabs (except for the one Palmer threw today when Johnson went out and he threw a post).

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
I guess the lack of strip clubs is affecting his hands, you know, no more booty tapping.

rysko

Reaction score
our other cornersbacks haven't been able to prove their unability to catch so i guess he's doing better than them.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been a little surprised at Pacman's drops. Maybe he is still just rusty catching the ball. Or he has been hanging around TO to much.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FWST

Adam 'Pacman' Jones

... I don't know what's wrong with my hands. I'll be doing jugs this week. Push-ups aren't working, so I'm going to get on the jugs. I missed three balls today. I need to get back to the basics, work on my game and work on catching the ball off the break.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2310697 said:
FWST

Adam 'Pacman' Jones

... I don't know what's wrong with my hands. I'll be doing jugs this week. Push-ups aren't working, so I'm going to get on the jugs. I missed three balls today. I need to get back to the basics, work on my game and work on catching the ball off the break.

That's great to hear! He recognizes the issue and is going to take steps to correct it. Gotta love his work ethic!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Defensive backs usually are the wide receivers that can't catch a ball.

Aussie Cowboy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2310697 said:
FWST

Adam 'Pacman' Jones

Excuse the ignorance but what are "jugs"?

goshan

Reaction score
DBs aren't WR who can't catch the ball.
CBs are also short dudes.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Good thing he's a pretty damn good cornerback, though.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Aussie Cowboy;2310987 said:
Excuse the ignorance but what are "jugs"?

Other than the obvious? :laugh2:

In this context, it is a machine that shoots footballs to you so you can work on your hands.