Pacman cloud

jr40usa

Reaction score
I have grown weary of what fans will tolerate to win. I include myself as one of those fans that has turned the other cheek in the name of winning.

Not to judge Pacman, but he must fill like a grown man being treated like a kid in timeout 24/7.

Winning at all cost..has gotten old.

Go Cowboys!

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
jr40usa;2324488 said:
I have grown weary of what fans will tolerate to win. I include myself as one of those fans that has turned the other cheek in the name of winning.

Not to judge Pacman, but he must fill like a grown man being treated like a kid in timeout 24/7.

Winning at all cost..has gotten old.

Go Cowboys!
We haven't won anything in 13 years. how is that winning at all cost. we skipped Randy Moss, because of people like you. im sick of losing. i say do whatever it takes to win a championship.PERIOD! we have tried it your way. and look what it's gotton us.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
jr40usa;2324488 said:
I include myself as one of those fans that has turned the other cheek in the name of winning. Winning at all cost has gotten old.

Here! Here!!

jr40usa;2324488 said:
Go Cowboys!

WTH.............. I'm on the bandwagon...........I'm off the bandwagon........I'm on the bandwagon..............Where's the bandwagon!?!??

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Your not alone.

I dont put winning over winning at all costs. Id rather lose with good people than win with criminals and jerks in general.

In 2005 you couldnt find one player to make a beef with. We had a good young developing team and even the people who hate the cowboys had nothing but praise for the way the organization was being handled and the team assembled.

Jerry's Impatience has brought us Owens, Johnson and Jones.

I personally would send all 3 back to where they come from happily, even if it meant losing a few more games. Particularly Jones. My opinion hasnt wavered on the guy, I dont think he belongs in the league. He is trouble and he will always be in trouble.

It really is a downer for me having to go and root for this team with those 3 guys.

Jerry severely altered the perception and the makeup of the team. He is obsessed with stars and the spotlight. I have said it many times, I never will understand Jerry as long as I live but I am forced to tolerate him, as much as I cant stand him.

From the happenings of the last few days I fear a tough game sunday, one that if we lose could force the wheels to come off this thing. Wade phillips showed he can not handle what Jerry has forced on him and if times get tough I think the players will lose complete faith in the guy. I hope not, but this seems like a season destined to end in disaster.

The last 2.5 weeks have been ridiculous IMO. All owens all the time and now all pacman all the time. I just dont see how that is good for a team in anyway.

flame away.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Win at all cost except cheating...That's how I look at it. poeple getting crazy about Pacman need to relax.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2324809 said:
Win at all cost except cheating...That's how I look at it. poeple getting crazy about Pacman need to relax.

:hammer:

People forget that this is a business, winning means you will make a lot of MONEY...even though the Cowboys make a lot already, they will make even more!

Even though the Yankees haven't won in a while, do people look down on them like a dirt franchise? The only reason they are losing now is because of age and their unwillingness to do ANYTHING with their farm system.

The Cowboys have young players that they drafted and that are really good.

We have gotten TWO players that can be classified as "winning at all cost players"...TO & Pacman.

I don't know what the big deal is. Winning = good!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
theebs;2324793 said:
Your not alone.

I dont put winning over winning at all costs. Id rather lose with good people than win with criminals and jerks in general.

In 2005 you couldnt find one player to make a beef with. We had a good young developing team and even the people who hate the cowboys had nothing but praise for the way the organization was being handled and the team assembled.

I personally would send all 3 back to where they come from happily, even if it meant losing a few more games. Particularly Jones. My opinion hasnt wavered on the guy, I dont think he belongs in the league. He is trouble and he will always be in trouble.

It really is a downer for me having to go and root for this team with those 3 guys.

Jerry severely altered the perception and the makeup of the team. He is obsessed with stars and the spotlight. I have said it many times, I never will understand Jerry as long as I live but I am forced to tolerate him, as much as I cant stand him.

From the happenings of the last few days I fear a tough game sunday, one that if we lose could force the wheels to come off this thing. Wade phillips showed he can not handle what Jerry has forced on him and if times get tough I think the players will lose complete faith in the guy. I hope not, but this seems like a season destined to end in disaster.

The last 2.5 weeks have been ridiculous IMO. All owens all the time and now all pacman all the time. I just dont see how that is good for a team in anyway.

flame away.

post of the year.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Think about the message JJ just sent to his roster letting Pacman skate here......

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Deep_South

Reaction score
Even Tom Landry wasn't too proud to put up with Duane Thomas. It's all about winning.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
nake;2324904 said:
Even Tom Landry wasn't too proud to put up with Duane Thomas. It's all about winning.

duane thomas ain't nothing but a racist punk who had a good year running the ball.

maurice clarett kinda punk.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2324793 said:
Your not alone.

flame away.

LOL - 3 years ago, you guys were whining and crying how our secondary sucks, our receivers were old enough to cash their SS checks, and our pass rush was poopie. You guys on CZ were LITERALLY begging for these gamebreakers like Owens, Jones, and Johnson no matter how bad their character issues are.

Flame away? Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

BTW-funny how you guys also were begging Jerry to draft DeSean Jackson as well.

Boysboy

Reaction score
nake;2324904 said:

FWIW-Landry lost the locker room at the end of his era. The '87 season comes to mind-we were 6-2 at one point, but then TSHTF as Landry lost control of his team in the second half.

Homer

Reaction score
ajk23az;2324831 said:
:hammer:

People forget that this is a business, winning means you will make a lot of MONEY...even though the Cowboys make a lot already, they will make even more!
Money isn't everything.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nors;2324873 said:
Think about the message JJ just sent to his roster letting Pacman skate here......

That if something you do is minor, he's not going to make you pay for past misdeeds?

I do not support thuggery, drug abuse, criminal activity, etc. I believe Adam Jones was stupid to do anything that might jeopardize his career. But I also believe that Jerry Jones took the appropriate action by not making the incident bigger than it was.

Adam Jones has done things worthy of punishment in his past. This was not one of those things. Knowing where the line needs to be drawn is important when making decisions about the direction a young man's life can go from here.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2324793 said:
Your not alone.

flame away.

You don't have to watch them.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2324928 said:
LOL - 3 years ago, you guys were whining and crying how our secondary sucks, our receivers were old enough to cash their SS checks, and our pass rush was poopie. You guys on CZ were LITERALLY begging for these gamebreakers like Owens, Jones, and Johnson no matter how bad their character issues are.

Flame away? Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

BTW-funny how you guys also were begging Jerry to draft DeSean Jackson as well.

UHH. I have never once in my life asked for owens, johnson or jones on my team. Or anyone of their ilk. Not once and not ever.

And for what it is worth, our defense is still very poor and imo Tank Johnson is a main vice in that.

So you might want to remember who your responding to if your going to say all of CZ wanted these guys.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2324956 said:
UHH. I have never once in my life asked for owens, johnson or jones on my team. Or anyone of their ilk. Not once and not ever.

And for what it is worth, our defense is still very poor and imo Tank Johnson is a main vice in that.

So you might want to remember who your responding to if your going to say all of CZ wanted these guys.

Are you sure? You've said alot of nice things about these 3 guys since they've joined the team.

Anyhow-I wasn't talking about you in particular, was talking about 90% of Zoners who were begging for these "game changers" who are now turning on them.

As for me-I never wanted Owens(wished the Broncs had gotten him first) but have just MERELY accepted the fact he's wearing the star, didn't mind Pacman coming here b/c of it being a low-risk deal(OTOH-Asante Samuels may be a "good guy", but paying him big $$$$ alone would be high-risk b/c of salary cap implications), and Tank will likely be gone next year anyways so no harm no foul.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2324965 said:
Are you sure? You've said alot of nice things about these 3 guys since they've joined the team.

Anyhow-I wasn't talking about you in particular, was talking about 90% of Zoners who were begging for these "game changers" who are now turning on them.

As for me-I never wanted Owens(wished the Broncs had gotten him first) but have just MERELY accepted the fact he's wearing the star, didn't mind Pacman coming here b/c of it being a low-risk deal(OTOH-Asante Samuels may be a "good guy", but paying him big $$$$ alone would be high-risk b/c of salary cap implications), and Tank will likely be gone next year anyways so no harm no foul.

Oh I am sure.

I have had to argue with the T.O. is the greatest person ever crowd since before he got here.

and the other two are just absurd signings.