Pacman, our best corner

sacase

Reaction score
Ok Pacman has really stepped up his game, he is always knocking balls away and brining his guy down. The longer the season goes the better he will get. Now if he can just work on his hands, he will be a pro bowler. At this point he is better than Newman and Henry.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I think many will smart off about your assessment, but I think it is spot on.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
he played very good 2night no doubt! what the hell happened to his hands though???

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
He got worked on more than Henry, it looked like to me. And if Newman had given up all those intermediate passes and dropped two INTs, people would be calling for his head.

I'm still waiting to see this "best corner in the league".

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Pacman, our best corner

No doubt.

I severely underrated him before. He's playing better now than I expected him to play next year (if he's still in the league).

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
Pac is fine. He just needs to be more consistent. Interesting how much Scandrick and Jenkins played and they did OK. Putting Jenkins on 85 really shows some guts.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Maybe we can start Pac and put Henry as FS?

But Keith did a damn good job as the safety today.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2310187 said:
he played very good 2night no doubt! what the hell happened to his hands though???
He can catch 6 punt balls, but can't catch an INT, but I'm happy he's with us, he's been great in coverage so far.

Rounder

Reaction score
As long as Newman is out, I'd like to see Jenkins and Jones as the starter... oh yeah... and some press coverage!!!!

khiladi

Reaction score
Pac-man is playing better than any CB on this team right now. And he needs to be starting right away over Henry, when Newman comes back. He held his Chad Johnson in check the whole game, pretty much manning up on him. Chad Johnson got his first catch in the second-half.

Whenever Pac-man plays tight in man, the WR very rarely sniffs the ball....

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
sacase;2310173 said:
Ok Pacman has really stepped up his game, he is always knocking balls away and brining his guy down. The longer the season goes the better he will get. Now if he can just work on his hands, he will be a pro bowler. At this point he is better than Newman and Henry.

That's because he hasn't learned to play with a big cushion, allow the catch and make the tackle in front of him. And most important of all, never make a play on the ball. Once he does this he will be on par or just a little below Newman.

reddyuta

Reaction score
pacman has been our best corner but so far pacman has dropped 5 INTs in 5 games(2 today).

Spectre

Reaction score
sacase;2310173 said:
that is ridculous.

Eskimo

Reaction score
He looked great today and plays with more emotion than the rest of the defense.

Him and a healthy TNew could form the best pair of CBs in the league.

Now we just need to let TNew rest and rehab so he is ready for the stretch run and playoffs. Let's not rush him back again.

coogrfan

Reaction score
What games have you people been watching?

How many times this season have we seen Q-Bert nowhere near the guy he was supposed to be covering? How many picks has he dropped? Has he done anything positive as a returner?

To this point he's been no better than Jacques Reeves.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
coogrfan;2310323 said:
What games have you people been watching?

How many times this season have we seen Q-Bert nowhere near the guy he was supposed to be covering? How many picks has he dropped? Has he done anything positive in the kicking game?

To this point he's been no better than Jacques Reeves.

Being as it painfully obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about and that you'll NEVER offer anything to me as far as a football conversation...

welcome to my ignore list.