PacMan status?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Really... I am only curious... how games has he served already?

What are chances he plays for us if Goodell lets him back in?

Wow, this post sounds like a post I posted early in the year... deja vu all over again

Xy_Oldone

Reaction score
Think he has done 3 games.

Think IF he is reinstated after the Commanders game he will be back with us.

He was improving every game. Not sure he will be with us next year though.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
From what I was told yesterday he has to sit through the Skins game and then they'd address rather he could get back in or not.

That's the key. The Suspension was at least 4 games. At no time was it set in stone that it would only be 4.

It's quite possible that he won't even be allowed back this year.

WarC

Reaction score
His status is "on the couch".

Which is better, atleast, than his favorite status, "drunk in the club", which is often succeeded by his 2nd favorite status, "in jail".

It's been quite a few years since "playing football" was one of his top fives, status-wise. But atleast we all know he's tuff and ridin' dirty, right?! So gangsta.

links18

Reaction score
He wasn't suspended for 4 games. He was suspended indefinitely and Goodell said he would revisit his situation after he sat out 4 games. In other words, he is suspended for as long as Goodell says he is suspended.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
WarC;2402782 said:
His status is "on the couch".

Which is better, atleast, than his favorite status, "drunk in the club", which is often succeeded by his 2nd favorite status, "in jail".

It's been quite a few years since "playing football" was one of his top fives, status-wise. But atleast we all know he's tuff and ridin' dirty, right?! So gangsta.

:bow: :laugh2: :laugh2: