Panthers finalizing deal with Bridgewater

Proof

Reaction score
Madden???? How the f--k is it Madden when Arizona traded for Hopkins and the Panthers are signing Bridgewater???? *******.

because those moves are in a vacuum. To pull both of them off, while trying to fend off poachers hoping they work out isn’t nearly as easy as you make it seem

Proof

Reaction score
Get out your feelings Dak worshipper cause nothing I posted said or implied such. You Honda accords are so disingenuous with the strawman questions it doesn’t even make sense

you say weird incomprehensible ish so folks ask for clarification.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
you say weird incomprehensible ish so folks ask for clarification.
No I don't but if that makes you feel better to say such ok. Spare me though if you're trying to act like that guy was asking for clarification who the expletive you think you're fooling?

Proof

Reaction score
No I don't but if that makes you feel better to say such ok. Spare me though if you're trying to act like that guy was asking for clarification who the expletive you think you're fooling?

you’re a weird guy lol.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
you’re a weird guy lol.
Eh maybe but most likely not going by what people I interact IRL say. It's only so much I take people's criticism positively or negatively when we are going by names like proof on a messageboard.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What does it mean that the Saints would't get that done? I think Bridgewater is a better option than Brees at this point in their careers.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sorry but given that Dallas committed $100M to Amari Cooper and potentially $35M+/year to Dak, why didn't they simply look at signing Teddy Bridgewater and making a trade to Houston for Deandre Hopkins. Given Watkins had a 3 years at a total cap hot of $40M remaining Dallas could have gotten 2 quality players for the price of what Dak will cost while saving not only $10M+ this year but more in following years while also avoiding having to have players renegotiate their contracts to create cap room.

Personally I would rather have Bridgewater and Hopkins than Dak and Cooper PLUS extra money to bring in defensive help.
Bridgewater isnt nearly as good as people have been making him out to be, and Hopkins wants a new contract

zeke21

Reaction score
What a good signing. Absolutely 100000% what we should have done instead of being 'committed' to Dak.

We are going to be stuck with Dak.. stuck with his huge, bloated contract and going nowhere for a long time. Urgh.

GMO415

Reaction score
Fellow Cowboys fans, we are witnessing an atonement on a national level.

Dak has been labelled inferior since his college years. He's never been labelled a great player. Now he has the stats to say otherwise.

He is making all those people that said he wasn't shhhh pay now. He feels he's still getting disrespected by the Cowboys'. He wants top dollar to atone for his predecessor's sins.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Get out your feelings Dak worshipper cause nothing I posted said or implied such. You Honda accords are so disingenuous with the strawman questions it doesn’t even make sense
Not a Dak worshiper lol. I'm a dallas cowboys fan.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Fellow Cowboys fans, we are witnessing an atonement on a national level.

Dak has been labelled inferior since his college years. He's never been labelled a great player. Now he has the stats to say otherwise.

He is making all those people that said he wasn't shhhh pay now. He feels he's still getting disrespected by the Cowboys'. He wants top dollar to atone for his predecessor's sins.
Dak is rather polarizing.
On one hand he has performed amazingly for a fourth round pick, over achieved.
On the other hand, he wants to get top contract but consistently shows signs of why he was drafted in the fourth round.
Very polarizing indeed.